Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Haist
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Haist

Male
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Empty
PostSubject: Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here)   Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:12 pm

If u have any problem with admins (including SA and HC) attitude or behavior in admin role u can come here and write it.

i understand is that some wrs are feeling bad cause of admin abuse and i assured there was going to be a topic about it

So for me its a feedback so if u going to use this topic for any complain plz have arguments to defend it and go ahead.

I hope this can make us a better clan with kind of feedback in our actions.
Back to top Go down
Haist
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Haist

Male
Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here)   Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:50 pm

so i start it....

https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/13/57/36/37/imag1e10.jpg

From not too much ago HC and im sure everyone is noting ppl getting competitive in the worst way possible, instead of ppl play better the easy way is steal and thats why they do......

It has turn into a race, something like "Lets see who runs faster when vip is stinged so i arrest 1st" meanwhile there are swats all over killing sick fools like this VaV guy cause instead of cover he wanted to win his 10 points
(Dont know Oneal why u accuse me of 10 sad points when ive already prove im a good player all over this 3 years, 3 years of flashing vip and keep runing front to cover my vip while a team mate arrest him,doesnt mean i dont have the right to arrest now)

So the round starts here i go with my flash, i throw it in stairs and i flash vip and like 4 more mask swats, i see next to me 2 more suspects so now lets kill the swats and then arrest, BULLSHIT this fcker and the other sus ran infront of me with handcuffs to arrest vip while i did magic tricks to kill 4 swats avoiding to kill em 2 and the vip in such a tiny space like stairs and even worst i save him while he arrest MY vip.

So after i kill 4 swats near vip without killing vip and without killing 2 suspectes who race to arrest vip i was really angry and i tk the suspect who arrest the vip who was? well it was VaV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said to him, u stole my vip and he said something like oh we in the same team, i said to him it doesnt matter dont steal vip arrest its a rule (from here u can see the img)" against ambicious ppl"

The rule exists in server look in red words for this:

DON T STEAL/KILL ARRESTS OR SPRAY/NADE UR TEAMMATE FOR STEAL ARRESTS U MAY BE FORCE NO-WEAPONS OR KICKED

Well what a mtf if we are in the same team why u dont fcking cover me while i arrest or someone else does instead of racing me to steal my arrest? everyone can complain about admin power but admins and more of all HC dont complain about anything...... lets do it with arguments...

So ppl like this comes stole 79 vip´s, 1 sec before its time to kill vip he shoots and kills 23 times bad, and the other 13 times he kills good.... yes Oneal he is in 10 top of matrix tracker go to see:

How many kills he has?
How many arrests he has???
Ad: How many times has he reach exit being vip??? 6 times u kidding me??? is that a good player??? my god

He is not a good player all he does is steal why dont u see that?? and theres a WRS rec who is doing the same sht so try to be a good player and not being a leech plz

So after all he has the BALLS to tell me "u are idiot?" and the "fuck you" what a GUY!!!!!!!!!!!! yes i ban and i removed his ban last night just to have this great feeling i had yesterday when i ban him, so when i see him again i will ban and then unban and then ban again cause a guy like this deserve the same respect he gives.

Soo thanks myself for letting ur self out jajajaja sry for some words affraid scratch
Back to top Go down
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here)   Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:16 am

It's a good idea to make such topic but i think that i'm going to add a complain section about admins but not only....about bad players, bad behaviour of wrs members......

Haist maybe u need to make this explanation to all but for my part u didn't need to justify ur action because u are really fair and always made good choice for the RELAX attitude.....

I know that some wrs members got some problmes in their heart so if they are not agree about anything made by HC or SA or admins, plz instead of searching a fight, try to find a solution all together.....by speaking

Cya all and hope that with the tournament, the fun will be back.

PS : TO ALL NEW RECRUITS NOW : make a good score by stealing arrests or vip it's not a good way to be a Real WRS....we don't care of ur position on tracker....
THE TEAM IS FULL NOW, and we will select u CAREFULLY !!!!

SO don't loose ur time with us if u're looking for a contest score or points !!!!
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com
lost_soul
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 753

PostSubject: Re: Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here)   Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:57 pm

great topic haist

i think you are totaly right!
you are real good player-admin so i know you did the right think because i always see you relaxed on server.
Back to top Go down
renard

renard

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here)   Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:25 pm

i will always make a support for you haist..i know you and i trust you..you did the right think for me..plus;many players like VaV cvome in to server everyday.. Wink No

GJ Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here)   Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Ah well! When this is over, if this is over, lets just learn from it, and move forwrd. We hve the WRS tournament coming up soon, so hopefully that will let us forget about all this.....
cya soon
Back to top Go down
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here)   Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:35 pm

jajajja Desi but when there is aproblem it's better to fix it before to increase and become a big big problem Smile Smile .
Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) 557349
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com

PostSubject: Re: Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here)   Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:53 pm

hmmmmm, ban was maybe taking it a bit far, but, i wuld understand how frustraited u wuld be, but ban a little far? ur choice ur the admin

Last edited by desiprince on Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
renard

renard

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here)   Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:59 pm

for my part i didnt turn back to any wrs since today..we are a family and ofc sometimes we have problems each other..thats normal
Back to top Go down
UFC
WRS Member
WRS Member
UFC

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here)   Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:22 pm

even the best friend fight sometimes and its normal (live) but important is that after u shake your hend and still playing suport each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here)   Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins Feedback (any complain? write it here)
Page 1 of 1