Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
to remind to all Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
to remind to all Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
to remind to all Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
to remind to all Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
to remind to all Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
to remind to all Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
to remind to all Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
to remind to all Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
to remind to all Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
to remind to all Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
to remind to all Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
to remind to all Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
to remind to all Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
to remind to all Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
to remind to all Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

to remind to all

Go down 
+4
BraveR
blackjack
Pulkit
COMEDY
8 posters
AuthorMessage
COMEDY
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
COMEDY

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-01-21

to remind to all Empty
PostSubject: to remind to all   to remind to all Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Hi. I think someone make topic about it already.

I DONT HAVE ANYTHINK TO PULKITI JUST WILL INTRODUCE HIM TODAY. today i was on server Smile and there was pulkit ela and me from wrs. In some moment KILLER{GRE} was spawning and i remind him to dont do that-Pulkit said WE WILL BAN YOU.... CALM DOWN guys.No BAN at first time first give warming.... i know most of u are giveine warmings but just remind you. OR Pulkit said VIP NOOB to vip..... we all know every day on server there is some noob.... but we know that and we dont have to tell others ''U ARE NOOB'' coz u can make someone sad ..... ok just i wanted to tell u that. PULKIT DONT BE ANGRY ME i love u ;P kidding Smile i like u.

NO IMPORTANT THING BELOWE.

my stats in cod4:
lvl-55
XP-125490
Scpre-49933
Kills-7616
Headshoots-1270
Assists-344
Streak-75 Very Happy i used Bandoiler
Deaths-11962 LOL Very Happy
Time Played-4 days 18 hours 0 min
Back to top Go down

to remind to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: to remind to all   to remind to all Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:23 pm

heya comedy

i think it is important to know when pulkit said this!

may it was more a joke then a insult?

i don´t know situation

and about spawn kill: may Kiler have done this before

when i was alone at server with him and some none wrs (no admin was online at x-fire) Killer start window camping at the restaurant map... i told him 5 times to stop but he don´t ... and no admin was online so .... he goes on with playing like this... so i think it would be right to ban him.... he don´t follow the rules... and i am sure he know the rules....
Back to top Go down
Pulkit
Pulkit

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-01-26

to remind to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: to remind to all   to remind to all Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:29 am

Dear comedy...
U didnt go thru d situation thats y u made a forum report on dis...
Had u seen that killer spawn kill me 3 times n also camp i said him dis "WE WILL BAN U" so that he reforms himself..... i remember u told me u r 12 year old...its clear u r acting like a child.... i knew we need 2 give a warning...n it was a warning only...HE didnt do it again...DID HE??

Next thing d vip.....tell me if u r on exit n u r a VIP n a sus is cuming near u wid gun will u exit or go near him...i was covering him i told him 2 exit bt he go near sus..... N we LOST IT...n wat do u say 2 such a person....INTELLIGENT??
BTW I said "idiot"

I would like 2 say im nt WRONG AT MY PART.....
Back to top Go down
blackjack
blackjack

Male
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-19

to remind to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: to remind to all   to remind to all Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:21 am

lol COMEDY y? post this stuff just a normal situation in server.

we cannot tolerate all coming player in server is PRO. and know directly the rules in server some new comers don't know the rules some are totally new in playing swat we can say it "noob"..

regarding to pulkit what he said to vip is noob.. vip goes to sus respawn and captured instead of going exit ...ok say noob to vip but try use TEAMSAY not to ALLSAY.

or if you can keep your anger just say "OMG" or HIT one shot in your cegar ..lol

and to COMEDY i know you hate PULKIT! heheheheh lol! lol! lol! lol!
just joking..!
Back to top Go down

to remind to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: to remind to all   to remind to all Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:37 am

so problem fixed now ! Neutral
but however

Quote :
when i was alone at server with him and some none wrs (no admin was online at x-fire) Killer start window camping at the restaurant map... i told him 5 times to stop but he don´t ... and no admin was online so .... he goes on with playing like this... so i think it would be right to ban him.... he don´t follow the rules... and i am sure he know the rules....

pls think about him.... like pulkit said he spawn kill 3 times and he camps everywhere !
Back to top Go down
BraveR

BraveR

Number of posts : 73

to remind to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: to remind to all   to remind to all Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:43 pm

Firstly to PULKIT bro : OFC bro you can warning other player and writte for him RULES but if you are not Admin or Super Admin what u can do ?? nothing better solution is call someone with hes power and he take resposability and give penalty if he decide should be kick or ban . Pulkit you cant inslut players on our server bro just relax . I know the man with nick name KILLER{GRE} if i see him i will tell him about our rules and i think he understand me cus almost all players understand me for example he know you are not ADMIN so he will do with you strange things for made you really angry . ASK yourself for what ??.

To Comedy : BRO what are you doing come forum and tells sytuations at server LOL ?? should you be BATLEFIELD reporter hehe its good you try keep all cool and remind them our rules about respect and etc but think firstly u should speak with Super Admin or High Council member about behaviour some of us WRS .

ITS MY OPINION
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male
Number of posts : 789

to remind to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: to remind to all   to remind to all Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:37 pm

killer gre is banned
Back to top Go down
Pulkit
Pulkit

Male
Number of posts : 153

to remind to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: to remind to all   to remind to all Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Guys had a talk with braver & he tell me that doing such things may leave a bad impression on people about you...
I would like to say i am not here to impress any1..i am here to have fun & good moments with my frends on WRS...if i try to impress people im not my real self...the only way you can win hearts of people is through your work....( I agree it was a bit of my mistake that i said vip idiot...coz i was screwed due to something else...i took out my fury on him.... Im sry fr that...but at the same time be in my shoes n u will get to know the situation i went through)
If anyone of you think that i came here in search of only admin power i would like to tell you are wrong..
There are servers where my Ping could be damn low... WHY DIDNT I BE A MEMBER OF THAT SERVER?
because i found something that was really good about WRS..that is there members(where will u find people who come on xfire n guide u...U will find dem NOWHERE bt on WRS)

Taking an example of my indian friend ABIDH1992 who was a member of wrs for about 2years....he joined COB because something like me happened with him....
I had an open invitation from COB but then also i didnt leave WRS....
In the end i would like to say today while i was playing on server one of wrs said vip noob because he wasnt exiting.... in red library map....No hard feelings for that person ...because its human nature how you respond in such situations.... i could have exagerated it but i didnt coz i understand...(COMEDY i have no problem wid you.. you just 12..carry your game reporting...no hard feelings....

If HC WANTS TO TAKE ACTION I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM... I WILL NOT EVEN UTTER A WORD... THERE DESCION WILL BE FINAL FOR ME....

In such a situation i remember a poem......

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.

Last edited by Pulkit on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for oneal....n signature lol)
Back to top Go down
Oneal
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
Oneal

Male
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-01-25

to remind to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: to remind to all   to remind to all Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Pulkit can you write you words with all letters pls , all members dont have good english and me the first, its hard to understand sometimes...

Edit : Thanx Pulkit Smile
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Magneto

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-02-08

to remind to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: to remind to all   to remind to all Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Thx for the poem pulkit. I´m sure we all are sometimes in anger... Sad
But we have to stay focused lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Our Admins are doing a great job! Sometimes it´s a problem to get an admin, but that´s on times where europeans usually sleep Very Happy
Pulkit I trust you! Don´t let yourself get into such situations where you get angry. Just lean back, relax and the problem will be just training for you and your skillz bro. (when there is no admin aviable)
CyA
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male
Number of posts : 789

to remind to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: to remind to all   to remind to all Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:02 pm

lol pulkit u right

we all sometime say noob or idiot to some player

i do it too

because when we are playing our adrenaline is really high

but noob or idiot isn t so bad words especially when u are saying it to a real idiot person

and we all know how many idiots running in wrs server......

so sometime i kick them without let them know my opinion, but sometime my cold blood doesn t work so i use to call them with their real names

idiots and then kick

please don t follow my behavior isn t the right one

and btw......idiot and no more......

only if he is really an idiot

ahahhahahhahaha
Back to top Go down
UFC
WRS Member
WRS Member
UFC

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-27

to remind to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: to remind to all   to remind to all Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:19 pm

my advice-when u are mad then is tree options

1- leave server to relax a bit then come back
2- kick all
3- ban all

affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! to remind to all 711856 to remind to all 711856 to remind to all 711856 to remind to all 850246 to remind to all 850246 to remind to all 850246

2 and 3 option really helps to relax fast ahhahahhaha jk jk jk jk

i undestend your flustration because i have it sometimes as well
Back to top Go down
UFC
WRS Member
WRS Member
UFC

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-27

to remind to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: to remind to all   to remind to all Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:29 pm

importen notice to all MEMBERS

if there is any problem in future betven members or you want to tell us about bad behavior other members then DONT DO IT IN PUBLIC
talk on x-fire ,skype or whatever comunicator u use

we dont want topick like that to bee seen by all

i think that only HQ should be involved and of coure members what are involved too

thx

UFC

btw

jackito can we lock it that one

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

to remind to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: to remind to all   to remind to all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to remind to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum