Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

A problem with a WRS unknown admin...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-15

A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Empty
PostSubject: A problem with a WRS unknown admin...   A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Guys, i m sorry for all these reports .. i m becomming annoying i know but this time the report concerns me!

I was playing on the WRS server this evening .. there were a guy called DonKICHOTE ... he was playing without normally... the game was hot and all of us were a little bit nervous... I said a bad word... that happens... I m a MoB and i don t control myself lol... as soon as i did that i ve been muted ... and guess by who??? by DonKICHOTE... that was strange that a WRS admin connects without his nick... Suspect

5 sec after the mute... "the connection has been failed"... W00000t ! I ve been kicked by donKICHOTE.... and perhaps banned i donno.. I thought WRS and MoB were in love... and this prooves that it s not the case yet... i come back on server... DonKICHOTE tells me stop saying bad words... so i say "I didn t know that you re admin ... i wasn t not supposed to obey you" ... At the same time Error was trying to identify the guys who didn t want to say who he is!!!! and then another kick for me !!!

I m really angry with that!!!!! and i hope this WRS will apologise for his childish behaviour !!!! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: A problem with a WRS unknown admin...   A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Hi dark,

Oki j'en fais une affaire personnelle.

I wasn't here but for my aprt if u used a bad words i should mute u for the first time and if u repeat i kick u. So this is a normal way to admin but :

- Only SA can use undercovername but he cannot admin without tag so, this behaviour is not normal and i hope that he won't act like this in the future.

Now Dark, don't be sad we keep our friendship with Mob and the problem will be solved quickly .

See u and continue to join us with ur good mood Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: A problem with a WRS unknown admin...   A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:41 pm

thx jacko Smile i m not sad any longer...
I didn t see when he told me to stop saying this bad word... which is not an insult at all .. i haven t insulted anyone... and he told me that when he was undercover so i couldn t care... i don t read all posts you know only important ones lol...

By the way .. a mobster has been banned after i ve been kicked because he told this unknown guy "why kicking Dark" ... It s mask, jacko you unbanned him one week ago lol... we play always together lol... please I hope you ll help him again ...

C est vraiment tres gentil a toi jacko... tu peux pas savoir comme je me sens gené de faire un tel rapport... mais j étais trop en colere.. merci infiniment

DARKCooKie
Back to top Go down
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: A problem with a WRS unknown admin...   A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:03 am

Oki darkcookie Smile the problem is solved ; i spoke with the person ; i know that u're fair and that u respect WRS. Nothing change for us and it was just a misunderstandng talk But when u said u didn't care of this, i hope it's not about WRS rules on server scratch

Now about Mask ban, it will be unbanned soon; an admin cannot be called "noob" or all players won't respect wrs admins in the future.

WRS got some rules that players need to understand.

btw u and mask u are always welcome on wrs server and forum if u respect WRS Golden rules Smile and if u don't use bad words lol!

see u and have fun A problem with a WRS unknown admin... 557349
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A problem with a WRS unknown admin...   A problem with a WRS unknown admin... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A problem with a WRS unknown admin...
Page 1 of 1