Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Mask again banned from WRS server

Go down 
+7
blackjack
Haist
ReDnEcK
cpt_navajo
Mary
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|
iTsaMe
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iTsaMe

iTsaMe

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Mask again banned from WRS server Empty
PostSubject: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:06 pm

hi all,

i heard today that mask was banned today again from ur server, now the 3rd time i think. the reason of banning: he arrested a swat instead of vip. i know mask good and i know that he is a good guy, he never insult others and try his best to play always fair. i dunno why that happen so fast that mobs get banned from wrs but i know that nearly never wrs get banned in mob server.

with people like termi or stormhawk i understand that they are banned from ur server but mask never made something bad on ur server and i hope u try to speak with those admins.

greez
itsame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:08 pm

i don´t understand the reason but i don´t know the situation of this ban....
arresting someone instead of vip is not not allowed i think
Back to top Go down
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:02 pm

I heard that he had been banned for arresting an officer in stead of the vip..

i donno , but i don t think it s a sufficiant reason for a ban... perhaps a "force no weapon" would solve the whole situation...

a ban is too much severe in my mind Smile...
Back to top Go down
Mary
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Mary

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:10 pm

wow, i did not know you get banned for that Shocked
Back to top Go down
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:43 pm

i think we shouldn t judge too quiclly... let Navajo tell us why he banned mask.. perhaps he had other good reasons
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male
Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:42 pm

how many times i have to ask :

"please ( mask-dark-inzy-anxie-pig ) don t use bad words in server"

just tell me how much times i have to do it before i will get tired......

so i always ,anytime i join server, warn one of u to don t use bad words....

and everytime u say sry navajo i will never do it again.....and then after a day i come back and see the same guys use G A Y as normal.....

so i m tired already.

and the reason about he got banned it was because he supposed to decide for himself his rules......

so if u don t mind rules in wrs server are writtten and if u like play here mean u have to respect those rules

if u don t like respect our rules, isn t my problem, and i do bann who don t respect me, rules, and wrs's

i hope u will understand......

and itsame isn t any personal reason to mask or dark or whoelse, but first i want get respect from the guest that join wrs's server.....
Back to top Go down
ReDnEcK

ReDnEcK

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:24 pm

You get banned if you arrest a swat instead of the VIP? O.o

Kinda ridiculous imo.

That would almost be like we banning people in RD for killing people instead of disarming the bombs.
Back to top Go down
http://mobclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Okay i understand what you sai Nava about bad words... If a MoB says one bad word you are absolutely in your right to mute him and if he does again to kik him...

Today, that happened to me...i said the word you hate lol and you muted me... so i told you i m sry and that i said that without beeing aware of my mistake...
In fact, i feel like in my own server when i m in WRS... and that s why i have confusions between rules lol...

But in Mask's case, i think it s not really about bad words... the only mistake he did is to say that "he decide for himself his rules" ...... Okay this deserves a kik... but, you kiked him the first time because this story of arrests.. and this is not a rule.. Smile you re free if you wanna arrest officer in stead of vip.. In fact, nobody has met such a situation in the past to decide the rule... huhuhu ...
And please be honest and say that it was funny to see him doing that ... what a beep this Masko...

Just to say, that the ban wasn t really the best solution ... that s all... I don t relly ask you to unban him... i want you to do it by your own will ... Smile

MoB+WRS = <3
huhuhhuuhu
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:52 am

rednek i didn t bann him for the reason he arrested swat instead of vip

but i kicked him because of that.....

when he came back in server he has looked for the clash with me, believing to frighten me.Provoking me.

I had played at ur server many times too...... but try to ask to ur admins or ur superadmins if i did something bad and against rules anytime.

U will get this answer...... never.....u know why, because i respect first ppl
clans, rules, and everything concerning the swat game.

And if i m not agree with some of server's rules that i join....i do not make problems, i just leave..........

SO mask was banned because first he doesn t respect me, he doesn t respect wrs's rules, he fight in server............

i already kicked some wrs's because of those actions.....and belive me i kicked, kick, and will kick any player he done, do and will do it too.......

and about dark post.....

i hard to believe that u and others will keep ur promise, because u already didnt keep it.

bb

andre
Back to top Go down
Haist
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Haist

Male
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:49 am

va again mask....

I make that mistakes sometimes, arrest someone instead of vip but if i get my grumble and i come back to fight with the one who kicked me only means i want a ban.... He got it.. so maybe he is happy now... and sure next time he comes wont try to fight anymore....

Man dont mean to be bad... but its strange mask was a quiet calm good mood guy when he arrived to vpr and dont know wtf happend like 2 weeks after being a vpr he fights all the time maybe thats sony reaction jajajajajaj

btw cookie who is the girl there?
Back to top Go down
blackjack
blackjack

Male
Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:39 am

Navajo bro,, maybe,

MOB's are joking with you.. remember they aim to arrest you not the vip..
they let vip run exit .. hehehhehe

because your the high respected in WRS.. they do it
as same as "elder brother joking.."

but sometimes joking comes OVER.. becomes hate each other

but regarding about BADWORDS in server like "Gay" noob idiot fu**k.. etc..
it is ABSOLUTELY NOT tolerable in server..

and MOB's are free from there tongues those words.."not to mention all"
and A , SA connot relate if that is joke or serious..

sometimes i logout in server coz i cant use my admin buttons to mute or kick MOB's
or even Ban them..rather than i call SA to do the HONOR to punish them..

but if im in cornered especially there is GIRL in server.. i mute them..
and kick.. that was experience by some MOB's and SOE's
after all i ask forgiveness i mute them.. because WRS practice good behavior
in other CLANS especially Allies..

Regardless with TAG-less players i use full option admin power..

thats was my point of view,,

jaja
Back to top Go down
blackjack
blackjack

Male
Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:01 pm

Navajo bro,, maybe,

MOB's are joking with you.. remember they aim to arrest you not the vip..
they let vip run exit .. hehehhehe

because your the high respected in WRS.. they do it
as same as "elder brother joking.."

but sometimes joking comes OVER.. becomes hate each other

but regarding about BADWORDS in server like "Gay" noob idiot fu**k.. etc..
it is ABSOLUTELY NOT tolerable in server..

and MOB's are free from there tongues those words.."not to mention all"
and WRS Admins , SA's connot relate if that is joke or serious..

sometimes i logout in server coz i cant use my admin buttons to mute or kick MOB's
or even Ban them..rather than i call SA to do the HONOR to punish them..

Regardless with TAG-less players i use full option admin power..

thats was my point of view,,

jaja
Back to top Go down
iTsaMe

iTsaMe

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:37 pm

u talk here like u never made mistakes and like mob hasnt any rules.

i got kicked many times without any reason out of ur server (bad that i dont see who kicks me cuz im out before i can see the text) do i cry arround? i talked often about that with other mobs and i wasnt the only one who noticed that: WRS has some (not all) really unrightful admins.

in the beginning i use words like gay and stuff cuz i was accustomed with this joking words in mob server, but i dont use them anymore and its STILL happen. if it would be only a problem with me i would say okay i can forget it, but i heard it from many mobs.

mob never noticed that mask played unfair in our or other servers otherwise he would be banned from server btw would be kicked out of clan 2, but we luv him.
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:20 pm

does my english so bad?

isn t explained correctly why he got banned?

he got banned because he doesn t respect wrs's server rules and second he doesn t respect me. ( ITSAME i done,do, and will do mistakes in my life but i take responsability of my mistakes and if i do something wrong i apologize)

that doesn t mean he will not be unbanned, he could come here and apologize

but mean he isn t interest, so he will stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:26 pm

why can´t some MoB accept our rules?

i just notice following:

there are player like bullet or daaaark or emo piggy who comes many times to us and playing with them is fun corz they respect admins normal wrs and every players but there are some MoB´s like mask who can´t or who don´t want to respect our rules .... why?
is it a personal problem with some wrs that they don´t respect?
or do they ust want to make mistakes and be unrespectfull??
i don´t know

and i can just say:

in my point of view wrs admin act always right and SA and A in WRS server should get as much respect as SA and A in MoB server /clan
Back to top Go down
UFC
WRS Member
WRS Member
UFC

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:21 pm

is it that wirde that he was banned already 3 times?????? i dont bealive that ALL 3 TIMES WAS DONE BY MISTAKE dont u ?

any way ....

itsame i know u long time and i like u too SmileSmileSmile and everyone is more then welcome on WRS server but be honest ,if u will have to ask same person many times to stop doing things what are agains rules (whatever it will be ) then u will be feed up and that will end up bad for that person

so if player know that he do something what he should not be doing we have to realise that he will be punished for his action-in his case he was banned 3 times already so..... there is some essue
Back to top Go down
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:43 pm

@nava:
please don t think we dont respect WRS rules... of course we respect them... of course we understand some kicks... But please, the only thing i want to say is to let the "ban action" at leaaaast in the list of punishements... when you ban a MoB, it's like you punish the whole clan... A mute could be a good punishement for mobs who use bad words... why ban? use ban against cheaters, against team killers, team tasers vip killers and others.. not against guys wearing a well known tag like MoB, Soe, SoS Wow... !!! We shouldnt use ban against each others... even if it s a ban for a few days... Please Nava... don t use ban so often... only mute or kicks... !

@heart
don t worry bro.. we all respect the WRS rules.. you said it by yourself that some MoB respect the rules... i do it or shall i say i try to do it.. but it happens sometimes to say a bad word... that is normal for us... mute us and we ll say sorry... if the person muted continues insulting the kick... And please WRS, when you re going to use your admin power, wear your tag... otherwise, you won t be respected ... :s When you show that you re a WRS admin and say "stop bad words" then the person concerned won t show any resistance...

@black
what you said is totally RIGHT... i agree with all of it :
"MOB's are joking with you.. remember they aim to arrest you not the vip..
they let vip run exit .. hehehhehe"
absolutely true !!!
that makes us more in love with WRS Smile

@haist
this girl is my sister.. huhuuhh no joke.. A girl on the net Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:52 am

[quote="|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|"]@nava:
please don t think we dont respect WRS rules... of course we respect them... of course we understand some kicks... But please, the only thing i want to say is to let the "ban action" at leaaaast in the list of punishements... when you ban a MoB, it's like you punish the whole clan... A mute could be a good punishement for mobs who use bad words... why ban? use ban against cheaters, against team killers, team tasers vip killers and others.. not against guys wearing a well known tag like MoB, Soe, SoS Wow... !!! We shouldnt use ban against each others... even if it s a ban for a few days... Please Nava... [u][color=red]don t use ban so oftenquote]

Dark..... i know u are trying to explain your idea, but u are doing in wrong way....

FIRST: If u respect rules , then u shouldn t use G A Y word in the server.....and any other bad words, and don t kidding me saying "ok we will say beeeep instead of G A Y...." why only some of u using when get killed the bad words?

SECOND i m not punish the whole clan.... but just who join our server and think to be in mob's one......

THIRD i banned a wrs player for it too ( i m not proud about it )

And today i banned him again because he joined server without apologize and thinking i m stupid

bb
Back to top Go down
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:19 am

Okay... I see... Sad
no problem.. you re free to do what you want... nobody wants to calm down and try to make an effort to understand each others.. that s really sad...
Mask was wrong in his last act...i was undercover on your server... i told him that he did a mistake...

I hope WRS and MoB will have better days together.. :s that s my dream...

Last edited by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB| on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haist
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Haist

Male
Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:40 am

I add myself to nava words... thats not a mob ban its only mask... ask him and he will told u when he was vpr (also brothers) he got couple of bans too so its not about mob cookie dont say that...
Another thing is the other ppl who gets ban are not register in forum to make a topic about it.
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:53 am

))))

dark i m calm, really calm
Back to top Go down
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Lol Nava... i love calm guys... huhuh ...

@Haist
In fact, In my opinion, when you re playing and wearing the clan tag, you have to be responsible of your acts, because when you do a mistake, the whole clan is responsible of your mistake and not only you... That s the rule we made, when Stormhawk had problems with WRS...
and i think that all MoBs admins agree with this rule, which i think made us less crazy and more respectful when we go on a server hosted by another clan...
that s why, when a MoBster gets banned, i feel like that Smile... you see what i mean...

and i m sure, that when you ben a mobster, deeply in your mind, you have that bad idea "all mobsters are unrespectful..." Smile even if you say that you re talking about that special member Smile
Back to top Go down
UFC
WRS Member
WRS Member
UFC

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:23 pm

i got no words now and i am tired of dark explanations already
that what u sayd already or what u try to explain to us in my eyes look even worst now

in one of your posts u sayd that u respect admins thats ok but u alsow sayd that if any one is talking to u then u not taking much notice- so if normal player is asking u to stop use bad words its mean that u dont care what he sayd,it means that u dont respect him,dont other players either,dont respect rules and it mean for me that u dont respect wrs

btw as i remeber second time when he was benned he didnt even wear his name and his <|MoB|> tag in front of it
it means that he dont respect even <|MoB|> rules ,is it ?

so ...

why dont we cut the crap and clouse that topic
Back to top Go down
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:49 pm

UFC bro... relax... you look angry... you don t need to be.. Smile and if this topic tires you don t read it Laughing

when a simple player says to me Stop saying bad words, i won t even not look at his post... you know why? cause if i answer him it will become a quarrel... and i don t want to quarrel with normal players...
BUT if an admin tells me "shut up cookie" when i say bad word i will immedialtly say... "i m sry.. it was a mistake Smile" ...

I don t accept orders from normal players! requests ok... but orders NO... Evil or Very Mad
And believe me UFC, i respect everybody here.. and you know... it s just a game... if we meet in real life, i won t tell you " AAAAAAAAAAHHHH you banned me I HATE YOU ..." lol affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:10 pm

so when u call u to stop isulting you won´t respect it corz i am no admin?

just a question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mask again banned from WRS server   Mask again banned from WRS server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mask again banned from WRS server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next