Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....

Go down 
+4
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|
renard
Smok
HeLLoWeeN
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HeLLoWeeN
WRS Founder
WRS Founder
HeLLoWeeN

Male
Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Empty
PostSubject: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Ok darkcookie we waiting a reply and sorry from you.
Back to top Go down
HeLLoWeeN
WRS Founder
WRS Founder
HeLLoWeeN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:29 pm

Yesterday i reilazed that you have same IP with tiffany but i wait and i asked some mob brothers because i dont wanna make mistakes..
WRS love you darkcookie you know it.
I just wonder why u wanna do it??
You were happy when fool wrs?
Back to top Go down
Smok

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:49 pm

Omg this is true Cookie?
I think U are same how Itsame. Old and fair :/ Not stupid and so children :/
Back to top Go down
renard

renard

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:52 pm

you made a great job HeLL bro.this isnt a suprise for me Wink

i think you all understand now,why i didnt believe tiffany Smile

i am waiting apologize from you cookie
Back to top Go down
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:00 pm

Yes .. it was me ... Tiffany= DARKCooKie.. I was expecting that you discover that Smile

Why i did all that??? Not for fun !!!! but It s quite simple..

I wanted one day that MoB and WRS become friend clans... and i did big efforts for this but i was disappointed at the end...

Hell you can post the Mail i sent you if you want.. i m not hiding any thing at all...

I was really shocked by the number of times MoBsters were banned from WRS server, so i decided to take a normal nickname without any tag and to play as fair as i can... without any bad word, i tried to be fair with everyone in the clan and out of the clan... I did my best to be a normal player...

And then surprise !!!!! A WRS admin (olsen) decided to ban me... reason= saying "hahahahah".. When i saw that i understood that the problem wasn t MoBster's behaviour but Olsen's unfairness...

This admin bans innocent people without major reasons !!! That was my goal when i decided to log in as Tiffany on WRS forum..

I hope WRS leaders will understand the message that i wanted them to understand with this "Tiffany's experience"

Of course i m totally sorry for this.. i know that many WRS will be disappointed of me now.. but i assume that...
But remeber that i ve never wanted to hurt this clan .. and when smok tried to stand with Tiffany i told him to stop that and to try his best to join WRS clan ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:02 pm

HeLLoWeeN wrote:
Ok darkcookie we waiting a reply and sorry from you.
fucking good job bro
I am proud of you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:06 pm

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB| wrote:
And then surprise !!!!! A WRS admin (olsen) decided to ban me... reason= saying "hahahahah".. When i saw that i understood that the problem wasn t MoBster's behaviour but Olsen's unfairness...
edit:
i dont ban u so stop lying and have fun lol!

Last edited by olsen on Sun May 31, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HeLLoWeeN
WRS Founder
WRS Founder
HeLLoWeeN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:09 pm

Ok darkcookie i just read your PM and i understand and i send a PM u too hope you will understand me too..

Now I just want from aLL warriors No need to talk about that topic and no need to make small chaos Between Mob and Wrs.

Cookie did a mistake and he was right maybe about himself but WRS are sensible clan so no need comments

Cookie is our brother like always
Tnx redneck and Trinty to interested in with me

Cya in server darkcookie but pls use darkcookie name Smile
Back to top Go down
HeLLoWeeN
WRS Founder
WRS Founder
HeLLoWeeN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:10 pm

olsen pls... i didnt opened that topic for you say bad comments..
past is past..problem solved
look future Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:11 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:11 pm

Olsen... I think you didn t understand something...

Swat 4 is a game... It has been created by Sierra to enable people to have fun... And normal people, when they have fun, they laugh... some people leugh like this "huhuhuhuhuuh" others like that "hohohoohohoh" (father christmas) and some others like this " hihihihiihih" and the last ones like this "hahahahaha"

when someone kills vip, everyone laughs... the winners laughs the losers say " noooooooo" "shit" "wtf" "open your eyes" " be careful" .. and then all say "np" ...
Back to top Go down
renard

renard

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:12 pm

and you accuse me sexism,be a macho,dont respect girls...you really tested my nervous system.what a shame darkcookie..you know i like you and many of mob..but it was the wrong way to proof some of admins are unfair etc.btw i dont think that my big bro olsen is unfair..he just pissed of from your laughing Smile

anyway,one more time i am proud of my hell bro and mine sensibility Basketball
Back to top Go down
HeLLoWeeN
WRS Founder
WRS Founder
HeLLoWeeN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:15 pm

OK guys this topic was for INFO about when warriors ask where is tiffanyy??
now all learn tiffany dead.. so cookie and olsen maybe better not talk about it anymore?
Back to top Go down
iTsaMe

iTsaMe

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:27 pm

better talk with him what in wrs could be made better
i think it was a good examination
Back to top Go down
ReDnEcK

ReDnEcK

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:38 pm

WRS people.

I want you to talk to Olsen,i had many complaints from MoB's that olsen acted wrong and abused his admin powers,and i don't want you to ignore it and say that its our fault or that he didnt,its impossible that several of high ranked MoBs got banned/kicked for nothing.
Just talk to him,its not only our fault.
Back to top Go down
http://mobclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm
HeLLoWeeN
WRS Founder
WRS Founder
HeLLoWeeN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:44 pm

Thats the 2. topic i locked i hate lock topics but i know it will make more problems
Redneck i will talk with u in xifre.. stop talking about olsen
Dont forget what cookie did.. if you have problems about olsen this clan have HC members and you can find their xfire easily..
call them and tell whats wrong in WRS ( for mob )
This topic wasnt for talking that..
This topic for ALL know who is tiffany
Now its Over
Back to top Go down
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:54 pm

Hi all,

I don't know what to thinnk about this . One thing is sure , i didn't trust Olsen and renard.Evil or Very Mad ....i'm really sorry for that becasue like i always did, i trust only things when prooves are there and Hell bring us these prooves.
What is sad, he's the way that u used to deceive my trust in ur way to think about the job u made to make mob and wrs closer but , by the past Trin, redneck,Itsame and other good mobs had already did it without betraying the people.....and when i saw the age of redneck, u can understand that the maturity does not depend on age .
In the future, when u want to change things, don't use this way becasue in the life there is always someone who is smarter.
I hope that u are not like this in the love and in the friendship becasue oneday when u will look behind you, u will find nobody or only double-faced person.
Everyday we learn things in life and i hope that the lesson that u learn today will make u better, loyal and honest.

Now, it's not the fact that u betrayed me by PM or post ,asking me things to do, no, it's not that, what is sad, it's that i didn't trust my WRS bro when they adviced me that Tiffany is probably a man.Again, my apologises for this less of trust.

So for that, i decided to make a break during 2 weeks, until the 15 june.I have a little bit enough of that.I had hard jobs these last days and in the days incoming too.
Joining server was a good way to have fun and fair with the wrs family. I'm a little bit angry too, so when the sadness meet the angry, it's not a good mix.

PS : U can't be loved by everybody and u can't like everybody so, when u don't like someone, don't speak to him and spend ur time with people that u like and people who like u for what u are and not for what u do.

bb all and see u soon

Regards and respect to all WRS

Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... 557349
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com
Haist
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Haist

Male
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:13 pm

Jack_Beauregard wrote:

I hope that u are not like this in the love and in the friendship becasue oneday when u will look behind you, u will find nobody or only double-faced person.

Man, thats what i thought.... but also when u see it bit more its sick dark...
man to take pictures of a girl and post em somewhere else u could get into lot of problems if that girls realizes that her pictures are in this forum so now i guess we will delete helping u in ur crime lol.

The problems between mob and wrs are not something new i knew about them since day 1 i join wrs and ive give a hand in making em worst jejeje but its something u cant help, between clan members problems exists so its crazy to think there wont be problems between clans.

So if Red wants to talk with Ols everybody can do it, even u.. so, man scks what uve done but hope we all can see it in the fun way or the way u did.

See u.

BTW: cookie if one day u learn spanish let me know and i send u an investigation ive been doing the last 7 months about privacy right in internet and the laws about it in some countries... hope i can add Civil law France about it before i end it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....   Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiffany girl= Mob Darkcookie....
Page 1 of 1