» Online game 2017
Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hey all :)
Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:09 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» Hi guys !!
Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Show us your room
Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:21 pm by Sony

» Goblin resignation :(
Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Share | 

Dirty secrets :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haist
WRS Senator
WRS Senator

Male
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:35 am

Ok guys sry but i need to write down a this cause i feel something went really wrong this days... btw i write too much leave if u dont have 5 mins or dont want to get hurt i really dont care too much now who read it or not.

1st of all im taking kind of permanent vacations from all this, im not going to any other side clan or anything like that im just will take care of myself something i dont doo too much. Right now i dont know SA pass so if i join sure it wont be with my nick.

The only reason for WRS now have a HC is to prevent any old ("Leader") member to take arbitrary desitions cause when we did transition from dragon to navajo server some SA were insulting briga and doing ban, we had also the pusu situation etc etc etc.... it was a power fight. As a result we are 4 guys with open ears to all of u, if u want something let em know and we honestly will tell u the good and the bad things of what u are asking.

So now.... today i come to play and see like 8 wrs members wearing another tag.... i dont know if to laugh or to feel bad for those who always defend them and now have to see how they turn they back on em.

A SA Council was propouse I brought it down cause this last months we have 1 constant ppl complain about Olsen and problem between same SA.... instead of turning our back to him we start to give chances about everything tony problem, vitico son, insulting Mary, abuse of webadmin, kicking stereo etc etc etc.... and i apologize but Jack, Nava and Hell always came up to defend him while i was asking to remove admin from u, until u push too much and turn to my side another HC and despite of that we couldnt remove SA from Olsen cause those 4 guys in HC who u might call kurwa NEVER had in mind to kick ur ass out of WRS like maybe KL did or like other clans wanted us to do.

So if its true Olsen u insulted navajo dont never think about coming back not u nor ur family cause I will discharge with them and with u as much as i can, if u didnt insult nava u now know dont deal with me anymore.

In the other hand we were having problems between SA... yes its real Renard had problems with another SA and for respect i dont name him, Olsen had problems with Error, Braver had problems with Oneal and almost every SA were having problems with Admins. So it was stupid to do a team with ppl who hate each other and more important to do a team that time after were going to make feel bad admins...... So if thats lack of trust see urlsef and realize u didnt trust each other.

So today i come and see this new tag wore by ppl who once were defend by Nava, Hell and by Jack.... and some questions came to my head :

didnt olsen appreciate all times Navajo defend him?
didnt braver appreciate all times Navajo defend him when i wanted him to remove his SA for Briga problem?
didnt Renard appreciate Hell time and friendship?
didnt Matrix appreciate all the trust Jack gave him?

lack of trust?? when we played blind eyes each time u all abuse SA in server give me a break....

Navajo has always been here supporting ppl, he has spend time talking with me and showing himself like a person with integrity sometimes grumpy but with so much love to 99% of the ppl who now are turning their backs to him after so much time a person who always claim to be his friend comes to talk crap about him, after being the only 1 who took the job to see why u were lost for so long, after going over me to defend him its something i dont accept... it exceeds the game feeling for a personal one and i already said what is going to happend from now with that person if its true he insulted him.

I feel i dont have to be witness of this, but something to all be sure dont ever EVER EVER come to me using qualifying adjectives of another WRS doesnt matter which WRS never do it, cause this is a family and above everything we need integrity and respect for those who wear the same tag for those who one day had the balls to be honest and advice u with the situations of the group like a person who really worries about this.

I dont feel more friend of anybody here but i think this is so fucked up now we lost a member i supposed we were going to spend more time trying to fixing bonds and making them better.... if leaving WRS will make this little group better friends each other i hope u guys have enjoy it and appreciate it and my advice to u its always be honest.

So i guess u guys going to be remove from wrs member list.... i dont know if u are coming back dont think so, but anyway thanks for the time u all spend here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeLLoWeeN
WRS Founder
WRS Founder

Male
Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:02 am

i put my signature under this text..
no need much talk about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuzZ
WRS Member
WRS Member

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Truly   Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:43 am

Yep, unfortunately the clan's discipline is not so clear and good at this moment.
From my point of view, the beginning of this was about 1 month ago. It is sad, that the personal fights are coursing clan sickness.

But as usual I hope that all will be fine, and creepy stories will come to their end! Laughing

Best regards,
BuzZ sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renard

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:38 am

Haist wrote:
yes its real Renard had problems with another SA and for respect i dont name him,

i had only problem with Oneal and as a lot ppl knows,he started that story with always complaining about my SA job and my decisions.

btw,we dont talk anymore and problem solved..

on the other hand,navajo pushed out from WRS my friend pusu who is my friend in real life too..but i never used bad words to navajo or accused him for this..i choosed to be slince..

Haist wrote:

didnt Renard appreciate Hell time and friendship?

for my part i appreciated it.coz i always tried to deserve hell's confidence.i left him alone and broke his heart,unfortunately i had to do.coz i cant be with,who dont trust me,in same team anymore..

Haist wrote:
if leaving WRS will make this little group better friends each other i hope u guys have enjoy it and appreciate it and my advice to u its always be honest.

So i guess u guys going to be remove from wrs member list.... i dont know if u are coming back dont think so, but anyway thanks for the time u all spend here.

i am not a group member and we didnt made a betrayer plan before our left.to be honetly,if they didn't made a clan,i also left from WRS..|DVRS| is not my reason for leaving WRS.

ps:DVRS is not an enemy clan.it made by who were WRS lovers and i am still a WRS lover..btw i am one of the leaders of DVRS,like this new clan too and will have to work hard to improve this clan.i promised my friends..

Regards.

Last edited by Renard on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator

Male
Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:44 am

thx bro for your words....... ( i ask to jack to remove olsen topic with his insults to me )

as i said to hell yesterday , we all have to take a break from this cyber life and

live the real life.... we all did and it is revolving to a period .......

if u need to be away from swat4 for a while.... do it and recharge battery and come back with us ( because we wait u )....

jack-hell-me and all nice ppl that stay with us will keep wrs alive.......

because anytime there is someone that leave but what it is important is that we have a soul inside us

that make wrs clan unic.

and sry if i sent u sa pass in late but those 2days was for me so bad...... for the same reason u wrote in ur message

see people that i always defended have bad words on me......

btw is past and we have to go ahead..... we have members that maybe today aren t skills players, (as renard said) but for sure they are nice ppl

have fun bro....with so much pretty colombians ladies, that make me jealous about u live there and u have so much pretty ladies ajajjajajaj

i want to come in colombia ................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iTsaMe

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:03 pm

i must say ive seen something like this comming
encased with this guys which went to new clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BulletForMyValentine

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:19 pm

I dono this reminds me of hunvip he sad the same , i will make WoW but MoB will be alies, frends nd so on but as it turned out it were only words.
(i dont wanna provocate any1 with this coment just sayng out of experience)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:42 pm

Guys .... I don t want to say that "i told you that you should find a solution with Olsen" because now it s too late... this guy is gone ...

Now the situation is a new one ... WRS is having a little crisis... you know this happen to every clan..; MoB had also bad periods... I m not an old MoB but i saw periods during which many guys left and we were all sad for this ... I think today, WRS is living such a situation and it s totally new for this clan who is more used to see new members than people leaving ...

Guys, don t be all that pessimistic... the old guys are gone, and it s time to make changes... a new administrator team must be created (as i told hell about) ..; you have many faithfull and respectful guys in this clan ... you are a family as jack always says, train a new admin team and all will be alright!

forget about Olsen's clan guys... consider it as a friend clan , even if i know that everytime you ll play there you ll feel betrayed as i felt when i played in WoW server with HunVIP and his clan members...

Believe me guys, WRS will now go better and better because the guy who often made problems has left !

BELIEVE in WRS powah ! and try to be less sad because of these guys leaving ...

SPECIAL message to the old WRS who ae still WRS :

It's not time to take vacation !! stop leaving the clan !! It s time to work !!! now is the time the clan needs you the most !! Haist, jack, hell, mary and all others You must reassure your new members so that they feel confident !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renard

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:37 pm

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB| wrote:
Guys .... I don t want to say that "i told you that you should find a solution with Olsen" because now it s too late... this guy is gone ...

Now the situation is a new one ... WRS is having a little crisis... you know this happen to every clan..; MoB had also bad periods... I m not an old MoB but i saw periods during which many guys left and we were all sad for this ... I think today, WRS is living such a situation and it s totally new for this clan who is more used to see new members than people leaving ...

Guys, don t be all that pessimistic... the old guys are gone, and it s time to make changes... a new administrator team must be created (as i told hell about) ..; you have many faithfull and respectful guys in this clan ... you are a family as jack always says, train a new admin team and all will be alright!

forget about Olsen's clan guys... consider it as a friend clan , even if i know that everytime you ll play there you ll feel betrayed as i felt when i played in WoW server with HunVIP and his clan members...

Believe me guys, WRS will now go better and better because the guy who often made problems has left !

BELIEVE in WRS powah ! and try to be less sad because of these guys leaving ...

SPECIAL message to the old WRS who ae still WRS :

It's not time to take vacation !! stop leaving the clan !! It s time to work !!! now is the time the clan needs you the most !! Haist, jack, hell, mary and all others You must reassure your new members so that they feel confident !!!!

comments are acceptable for me but not accuse!!!

you dont know anything about past.so pls be queit..in this way you shouldn't make much problems tiffany Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iTsaMe

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:46 pm

cant u bear that tiffany brought the proofs?
i can understand it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trin

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Haist my bro!

it really make me sad to see whats happens at wrs family, but maybe this situation have to come that the real wrs feeling come back like it was once.
ofc its bad so many members left. some i dont know really but some..im really sad about...

i didnt have the wrs clan was the same like once, u know like my time i was here and we all having fun, sure with some little problems too but not like now.

sometimes it need a change to come back, and yes cookie have damn right..
it isnt the time for leaving now, its time to work now with the member who stay in the clan and to work on changes.

i cant care more alot now about wrs or mob clan coz i know now that would make me stress again and push me down with time again, and i cant make it happens again but..
i will be here always to help if u need!
u know where to find me and remember..once was time too where wrs was to going down but we have make it strong and now u have still alot member and good one.

so Haist, jackyboy, nava and ofc all other great member!
work on ur clan now, its UR home!
help the sas and leader to become back the family and take with honour ur wrs tag!

and to some member who is not sure to stay or go too..
decide it now !

at the end we will see who is the really member in who u can trust and can work with.

i will stay here arround to look whats happens and to help

greetings ur Trin sis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/revivedSoul
renard

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Trin wrote:

at the end we will see who is the really member in who u can trust and can work with.

how sad to see that you all cant understand that those ppl was not betrayer and they are real WRS LOVERS!!.me and my friends(i mean who left)worked day by day to made WRS better and keep it alive!and what a shame,you all accuse these ppl for betraying and untrustable now!ohh dear,this life...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:21 pm

Renard wrote:
Trin wrote:

how sad to see that you all cant understand that those ppl was not betrayer and they are real WRS LOVERS!!.me and my friends(i mean who left)worked day by day to made WRS better and keep it alive!and what a shame,you all accuse these ppl for betraying and untrustable now!ohh dear,this life...

Tiffany was right renardo ... she warned all Razz you should kiss her uhuhuhuhuh

and concerning the fact "they re betrayers or not" ... I don t know... maybe you re ot betrayers ... and you really love WRS and you want to be allied with WRS ... yayaya
but onthe other hand, if you were really WRS lovers , you wouldn t be able to wear another tag than WRS ... and the server you host for DVRN or i don t know how to call it should be hosted for WRS clan because you ve already said it : WRS is getting huge and it needs an additionnal server...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renard

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:31 pm

[/quote]
but onthe other hand, if you were really WRS lovers , you wouldn t be able to wear another tag than WRS [/quote]

you still accusing..you enjoy making problems or you just try to angy me.you are unseccesfull,need more..

[/quote]
you ve already said it : WRS is getting huge and it needs an additionnal server...[/quote]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..i never use a sentence like that..what a lie lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Ok maybe it wasn t you .. i could make mistakes lol ... but you were aware of such a problem in the clan Smile and you didn t suggest any idea to solve the problem Razz

I m not accusing bro ?? why do you feel accused ? huhuhu I m not a judge nor a lawyer... I m just a cookie's lover.. Razz

you know that i love you renardo and you know also that you and all who left the clan made something bad .. that s why you feel accused Razz

let me offer you a flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renard

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:40 pm

this is so ridiculous..stop using this post.use PM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:49 pm

oh yeah.. come and let s have sex chat huhuhuhuhu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Renard wrote:
Trin wrote:

did i say that the member who left are betrayer? i dont think so bro
u will have ur reasons for that, i had my reasons too to left once

i just told that now wrs can work with the member who stay insite the clan
im sure some of u dont know more sure if u did the right or not, and im sure some of u would like to go back wrs but u will see it with the time.

some decisions need to take time to be sure and sometimes u do wrong things but its normaly, cause we all human and humans works like that

me too..

Last edited by Trin on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BraveR

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:33 pm

I want to say only !!!

Sience from 4 days i reached new experience and sytuation .

YOU ARE ALWAYS FIREND FOR {WRS} IF YOU WEARING {WRS} TAG IF YOU DECIDE CREATE OR CHANGE STUPID TAG JUST STUPID TAG = YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU WILL BE ONLY FRIEND FOR 20% FROM {WRS} OR MORE WORST YOU WILL BE BETRAYER OR ENEMY .
FOR THEM IS NOT !! important you was member great member who keep alive server , clan who defend rulles and members of clan ! Already some of them think we should send money or pay now them about we can in our damn life use server use tag and etc .

Renard my bro wake up . !!
They dont want to see another great familly ! trust me .

PS . NOW WORDS TO ALL WRS . WE WILL DO IT AND PROMISE YOU ! I WILL PROVE YOU WE CAN CREATE BETTER FAMILLY IN THIS SHITT GAME EVER SEEN.
WRS IS GOOD CLAN AND FAMILLY BUT .
STOP THINKING YOU ARE CENTRE OF THE WORLD !! WRS IS NOT ALL WORLD !
ITS MY OPINION AND LEAVING WRS I PROVE MY OPINION CUS MANY GUYS LEAVE AND WILL LEAVE AS ME AND WITH ME .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeLLoWeeN
WRS Founder
WRS Founder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Braver pls play game just for fun not for prove somethings cause be sure %100 NOBODY care what u do or you will do since a few days ago.
i dont wonder your server your dont wonder your member and dont interested in.
just if you have fun and you sure its good for u NP for me keep it play and have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magneto

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi all,

I´m in the clan since about 6 months now. Not a very long time like you all know, but always when a family member left it made me sad.

It still makes me sad that there are still fights.
It seems like we all are standing in front of a oil barrel and setting the fire on...
Pls stop all this fights. Some ppl decided to leave... Ok! This is their decision. We´ll see what future will bring...

Pls stop now and concentrate on other problems!!!
Tidy up your flat, eat some ice cream, do whatever you want to do but pls stop this.

THX to you all!
Best whiches,
Simon (Magneto)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeLLoWeeN
WRS Founder
WRS Founder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:13 pm

braver some people cant be leader in a community and you re 1 of them sory bro.
because that people dont have leadership speciality. Anyway you can be a leader JUST in a clan which you creat like that.
You cant solve problems write like 2400 PUNTO
You cant solve problems with ANGER
for me both of them are just Ego
anyway like i said
i just want to hope it works for u what u did.
thats all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Magneto wrote:
Hi all,

Pls stop now and concentrate on other problems!!!
Tidy up your flat, eat some ice cream, do whatever you want to do but pls stop this.

OMG you forgot the most important thing !!!! cooking cookies.. huhuhuhu i gonna make some cookies with lots of chocolate... all who need cookies send me a pm huhuhu Razz

and braver... it s sad to see you talking like that about WRS ... ok you re optimistic and you want to make the best clan in the world... so you left for power like all the other people... that s really sad ... :/ but many people made that mistake and were obliged later to change their nickname to ake a new start .. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BraveR

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Daark bro Smile When my clan will go down but im optimistic and think it will never happend . I will never change my nick name for join others clans . Cus i dont need it . Its not a shame leave and go to other clan . Its not a shame create new clan maybe smaller but always i said more peoples more fun,more peoples more problems .
Already ive got a recepte for manage new clan for long long time and what is make me diferent beetwen others who diecide do it same as me now ??? IVE GOT BIG EXPERIENCE , GOOD IDEAS , LOVE CHALLENGES , GOOD OLD FIRENDS IN OTHER CLAN WHO FOR SURE WILL HELP ME AND GOOD MEMBERS FOR START AFTER MOST IMPORTANT REASON = MONEY FOR BUY SERVER AND PROBABLY AFTER MORE SERVERS ID I NEED .
AND HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL = |DVRS| will be GALACTICOS !. And it will suprise you all but in future maybe longer maybe soon close future who knows Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty secrets :)   

Back to top Go down