» Online game 2017
Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hey all :)
Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:09 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» Hi guys !!
Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Show us your room
Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:21 pm by Sony

» Goblin resignation :(
Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Share | 

MY POINT OF VIEW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator

Male
Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:46 pm

Hi guys this message is too all of you........

As hell yesterday wrote me, i m here to explain my point of view about what happened.

I have 41 years old , but still young mentality where it is important for live the life as better u can, i never don t get drunk in my life because

i want always be sure of what i m doing, that mean that i can even make mistakes anytime, also if i m not drunk or underdrugs effect......

In my life i did a lot of mistakes starting when i was young and finish when i will die......)))) > But always i payed for those mistakes and always i will pay for my mistakes...

I think that mistakes make u grow up faster, but you must be humble enough to recognize your mistakes for make u grow up.

Hell say that many of you see me and jack as leaders..... i want to make it clear now for all future...... we ( olds members ) decide to have a council where anybody say his idea of the problems and where the majority usual work well.
so i could say that doesn t exist one or two leaders..... but exist a group of nice persons that work for make wrs alive....
but without you( members-admins-superadmins ) our job couldn t have result. WE are inside the same boat crossing the ocean working for the same target. ( I like when members show me respect , but same respect u have to show to the last members and to the last player ).

after this introduction....i arrive at the point

Few months ago we had a problem with server because our bros Dragonlive has to take his break, so i decide to buy server for my cyber friends

because i could afford it and not because i wanted became the owner of wrs.....

but for it i deserve to be respected , because players are playing in my home, i have this education, when i go to play in a place, i go to play with the place rules and respecting his owner, first...... then i can kill him or shoot him or have fun with him, but never unrespecting him...

in the past i met in the server nice ppl and also bad ones..... i mean bad ones who came in server and think to be in his own place..... that make me really mad on it....

and yes i kick wrs too for it....Pusu was one of them.... but now he is great person....where i enjoy play with him, where i enjoy talk to him.....i think he understood my point of view and of course maybe he still disappoint about my decision in the past..... because i make him leave wrs, but i couldn t be different.....

now something happen similar...... my point of view of the problems make some wrs leave the clan.......

they left because of me and because i decided alone about admins power........

not because i m the king but because i had to stop admins behaviors.....

because i have friends where i always try to protec from others

because i used to do it also for the people that now left wrs too

where i didn t see any word of thx for my acts

so i m always the same person.....since i start to play swat4

and i always will be like that......

protect ppl who i think they are my friends

and i think i deserve respect for it, not read bad words or bad meanings about my operate......

I wish them good luck.....they need it.

The real life is much more hard if u act like u did in this cyber life.....

and for all of u that trust in HC GROUPS......

WE WILL WORK FOR MAKE FUN IN SERVER, THAT IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

WITHOUT LOOSE RESPECT FOR PPL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sajfo

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:47 pm

I'm not here long but I know you deserve a lot of respect because, for my part, you have always gave other respect! Time to let go the past and go in future to make this clan be the best that we can be! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:50 pm

Navajo .. what s wrong bro ... you lost confidence in the way you adminstrate the clan?? Come on bro !! It s not time to lose confidence !!!

You re a strict admin , i know that because you kicked me sometimes lol .. but i know that you re not an unfair guy... Olsen was unfair, but you are not ! I ve always complained about Olsen, but never about you ... you have rules , and you oblige everyone to respect them .. that s why i understand when you kick someone because he says a bad word or something..

Don t feel responsible about others' leaving... If a WRS leaves the clan because of a kick i could say that he's not a lover of the clan...
MoBsters are sometimes obliged to kick MoBsters from game , or to ban them from forum because of spam, insults, or bad behaviour .. (Redneck knows that lol) but noone left the clan ... If you love your clan, you understand the punishements you get and you feel responsible of your behaviour ...

Don t doubt of your abilities to administrate the server !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pulkit

Male
Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:04 pm

i agree with u navajo... Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bart

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:12 pm

I agree with Navajo .
Navajo I respect you and all the old wrs the HC .
You are all doing a great job to keep this clan alive .
I never see you make a mistake in server . I consider everything it is good in server Laughing
You deserve more respect from other players

Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renard

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:45 pm

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB| wrote:
Navajo .. what s wrong bro ... you lost confidence in the way you adminstrate the clan?? Come on bro !! It s not time to lose confidence !!!

You re a strict admin , i know that because you kicked me sometimes lol .. but i know that you re not an unfair guy... Olsen was unfair, but you are not ! I ve always complained about Olsen, but never about you ... you have rules , and you oblige everyone to respect them .. that s why i understand when you kick someone because he says a bad word or something..

Don t feel responsible about others' leaving... If a WRS leaves the clan because of a kick i could say that he's not a lover of the clan...
MoBsters are sometimes obliged to kick MoBsters from game , or to ban them from forum because of spam, insults, or bad behaviour .. (Redneck knows that lol) but noone left the clan ... If you love your clan, you understand the punishements you get and you feel responsible of your behaviour ...

Don t doubt of your abilities to administrate the server !

nobady kicked fom WRS clan.what are you talking about?your commets cause much more problems..you did it in the past too.your every comment makes problems bigger and bigger.you need to reduce yourself dark..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Renard wrote:

nobady kicked fom WRS clan.what are you talking about?your commets cause much more problems..you did it in the past too.your every comment makes problems bigger and bigger.you need to reduce yourself dark..
i was talking about PuSu case bro ... (who has been kicked from server by navajo Wink ) understood ?
yeah, i know that my comments make some problems... and you know why they make problems? because they simply say the true facts and shows what s really happening...

i made problems when i talked about Olsen, and i asked all to reduce his role in the clan... and now that he made his own clan, he insults nava... which is totally... let s be polite Wink

but i don t know what is bad in what i said to nava ... ? i said he s making good job... so i don t see the problem Razz

Don t hate me Renardo Evil or Very Mad ... i m not looking for ennemies Evil or Very Mad ... i m just looking for betrayers to warn others Wink Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

peace and love flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renard

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:37 pm

you still making problems..you just wanna finish WRS.this is your target.i can easily see this Wink

btw,for sure you will be stopped one day..no need to be wry,that thay coming soon Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:44 pm

I think that WRS leaders and members know what i want for WRS...

It s true i wanted to hurt WRS and i explained why i did that... I tried to organise evil plans to oblige WRS to reduce Olsen's powah inside the clan... i tried to make pressure on the clan ... and it wasn t to hurt the clan but to help it.. because i knew that inside of it were a bad guy Smile

look bro... If jack was here he would be angry to see such spams.. Smile let s stop talking abou this and wait for others comments Smile

I m sure that all WRS know that i don t want to hurt WRS so i don t need to explain it more Wink and actually , i think they could trust me far more than olsen :/ because i ve not betrayed my clan Wink uhuhuhuhuhuh

another flower for you flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magneto

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Hi Nava Bro,

you make a very good job! You´re strict, but not unfair. If I´d have a problem with you I´d talk to you in privat. I appreciate the HC´s work! Very Happy
I talked to most of the ppl who left the clan and I told them that they will stay my friends!
That´s my feeling. I played a lot with them and I made friendship with them. I don´t see a reason to make war with them.

HC is our democratics finest!

@renardo and Cookie: Pls bros, don´t fight! Only in server hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trin

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:48 pm

friendship is the most important thing.. nvm the clan tag or somethings
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/revivedSoul
renard

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:03 pm

2 normal comments finally cames..thanks god..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:14 pm

lool renard... I see what you mean by normal comments... friendly comments are normal and unfriendly are not normal... huhuhuuhhu np ...

I love nava and i love when he kicks me .. huhuhuu i missed that by the way ... HEY !! I M JOKING !! DO NOT DO IT Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Hey all,

I joined Nava comments and i know how it cost to host a server like WRS.Thx to this monetary sacrifice, we have a good tool to play and i wanna thx Navajo here for that.
I just wanna add that HC group , i mean By alphabetic order : Dragonlive, Haist, Hell, Ickman, Navajo and me , we are not here to be a dictator group or despot.I explain u why :
Oneday, when the team was close to be dead, we decided to make a HC like it did in other teams.
It was made especially to fix problems of team, to help members, to recruit new players, to mix all ideas and make only one to bring team better and better.
To maintain a democratic decision like for new recruits, we created Pollvote and we will use it more and more for importants ideas.
Now, if some of u are not agree with us, u can use PM and if u have ideas to make our team better, just contact us and we will try to find a quickly decision.
Trust me, since i joined this team , we are more organised and we can act like a real team.
Some new admins has been named and some new SA too.
Soon, we will make an public annoucements to tell u all these new names.
Most important things here,it is to join server and forum to have fun after a great day of job or workschool to make us less stressed.
If u have a problem with an admin, a SA, a HC members, u can contact us and explain exactly what happened and we will find a good decision all together.

My job learned me something : " u can't change people but u can change the relations that u had with them". It works for me, so it will work for u i think.

Best regards

jack

edited for darkcookie Smile

Last edited by Jack_Beauregard on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wrswarriors.forumactif.com
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:46 pm

jaaaaaaaaaaacko OMG ... you forgot the most important thing ... !!!!!

this :
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:55 pm

HEYYY ALLL

nava bro u don't have to blame ur self
1 nobody is perfect
2 u hadnt done something dangerous for the clan
3 as i see u u are doin ur job as admin in a good and respectfull way
4 don't blame ur self cause that mistake is not the topic of the left WRS members ....

there is no why prejudice other for choice made since much time and blame urself for what u think that its the reason ....

PEACE FOR WRS cheers
Back to top Go down
ERROR_MQ

Male
Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:31 pm

@nava: the only thing you did wrong in past in my eyes was that you banned pusu
alll other things were absolutely right!!!!!!!...still love you!!!... I love you I love you I love you .... lol! ....no worry, im not gay!!!

@cookie: absolutely right about olsen!...not you allone was acting against him... Wink Razz ...in my eyes he needs psycologic help!!!... Rolling Eyes

@renard: have fun with olsen....but dont be angry on our forum when we talk about him...............

@jack: really nice words......im so often love to read your words, really!!!...im proud to have you as "leader"..oh sry...Wink...i mean as HC in clan.... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lost_soul
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 pm

i just want to say HC is doing great job!
they make the team better and stronger Smile

Remember to respect others in server and forum. when you respect them they will respect you. even when you have a problem with sombody, don't use bad words. it only make the problem more terible.

and plz don't talk in public about the bad things from the past. you only start making new problems like you just saw with coockie and renard.(i hope the litle problem is already solved?!). you have to move on and learn from them so you don't make the same mistake.

gratz lost_soul

WRS Friend
WRS Friend

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:32 pm

ok guys i ve been chasing to cases for a moment.And thats website is like magazine services at these days ..Smile (ofc just kidding)thats fact is really bad for wrs but other side its good sign too.coz some admins have left who kicked to people witout reason .(olsen).but i saw my names to in these facts.and i need to answer that.darkcookie said this.. "Don t feel responsible about others' leaving... If a WRS leaves the clan because of a kick i could say that he's not a lover of the clan... "it will be my first and last answer.Dark u shouldnt speak if u dont ve information on a fact.u re mob and u dont know what happened about me with navajo.and u cant judge me like pusu didnt love to wrs.!!!everybody knows me what i thunk about wrs ..so pls watch and choose your words when u re judging to someone.So im cool wit navajo more .he is ones of the best my bro..

Regards {SoE}PuSu...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oneal
WRS Friend
WRS Friend

Male
Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:43 pm

Gj HC, but maybe too late Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:25 pm

OMG pusu.. i haven t say anything bad to navajo .. what wrong ??? nobody is understanding me here or woot ??

Ok let s forget about this ... maybe i don t know enough to judge others... but all i know is that the fact that you left WRS , is not Navajo's fault ... that s all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lost_soul
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:10 am

guy's, did you read my post?

Quote :
and plz don't talk in public about the bad things from the past. you only start making new problems like you just saw with coockie and renard.(i hope the litle problem is already solved?!). you have to move on and learn from them so you don't make the same mistake.

so plz stop talking/thinking about the past, it's the furure that counts!!!

WRS Senator
WRS Senator

Male
Number of posts : 789

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:02 am

I thx to all that reply here......

but my message wasn t to get any reply......

it was just an explanation about what happened

i had to do it because many players ask about it.....

and i m thx to pusu.... that now understand me correctly..... i had nothing against him personally....

first because i m not idiot, and without know a person in real u can t have anything personally

second because i was only trying to defend what i trust, the respect

and now we are really in good contact as normal for the cyber life.....

maybe ine day i will visit all of u in person ))))

turkey-france-colombia-germany-states

sry guys first will be colombia ))))) so pretty hot ladies thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ajajjajajjaja

bb bros
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeLLoWeeN
WRS Founder
WRS Founder

Male
Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Antalya waiting for you bro Smile
sea and russian girls Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERROR_MQ

Male
Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:22 pm

{WRS}cpt_navajo wrote:

sry guys first will be colombia ))))) so pretty hot ladies thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ajajjajajjaja

bb bros
lol....you want only join the cocain-familys... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY POINT OF VIEW   

Back to top Go down

MY POINT OF VIEW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1