Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

i want to join wrs {shadowknight}

Go down 
+8
HeLLoWeeN
lost_soul
Gunmaster
cpt_navajo
HecToR
Oneal
sajfo
GothicSjal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HeLLoWeeN
WRS Founder
WRS Founder
HeLLoWeeN

Male
Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-12-20

i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Wrs and Navajo doesnt need your Help... I just want you help yourself then it will be Ok
Just leave us alone go away thats the best help for WRS
Back to top Go down
GothicSjal
WRS Member
WRS Member
GothicSjal

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:07 am

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm confused
Back to top Go down
|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:51 pm

HeLLoWeeN wrote:
Wrs and Navajo doesnt need your Help... I just want you help yourself then it will be Ok
Just leave us alone go away thats the best help for WRS

lol! lol! lol!

i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 711856
Back to top Go down
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Oki his account is now deleted from forum so this topic is just for shadowknight recruitment Smile

See u all !!!
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com
GothicSjal
WRS Member
WRS Member
GothicSjal

Male

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
GothicSjal
WRS Member
WRS Member
GothicSjal

Male

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:38 am

when??????????
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male
Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:09 am

today at 00 50 (gmt+2 italy summer time) 2 sept 2009

shadow called me cheater in server............ i will think about forgive him or not

so for me at the moment he doesn t deserve wrs tag

i warned him last week with my bann to play fair and respect rules

but mean he didn t learn how to behave

andrea
Back to top Go down
GothicSjal
WRS Member
WRS Member
GothicSjal

Male

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:22 pm

HMMMMM
Back to top Go down
Mary
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Mary

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Hmmm ??? thats all ???
Back to top Go down
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:52 am

Agree with u Nva, first thing above all here it's the RESPECT........so, for my part, no recruit tag for instance and "Hummmm" it's a bad answer, maybe apologises would be better......and more appropriated.
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:07 am

hmm is a smart word. You need to use your Argo then you will know what he think when he sad... hmm xD

Hunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:16 am

hunny maybe u shoold say better or stay in da corner!
hmmm guys Very Happy
hmmmm is a nice expression its a joker card coz it may mean many things u look hard to say!
ok shadow maybe u shoold apologize nava have a big heart Very Happy egli è perdonatore
Back to top Go down
GothicSjal
WRS Member
WRS Member
GothicSjal

Male

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:25 am

i don't mean hmmmm it's bad word guys ............(i make many proplems guys) iam realy sryyyyyyyyyyyy.............i love you nava and sryyyyyyyy to you too
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male
Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:39 am

))))

i suppose a lot love me because they afraid to be banned......

but what it is in the real felllings?

ok

as Killer said....my heart is big and open so i accept ur apologizes.......

but i warn u shadow..... i have big heart but i have big eyes too..... so from today respect rules and respect players not just me or jack or hell.....

i mean all players and if u will have any problems with anyone.....don t fight in server....just take his name and report to website

we( HC and SA ) will take care about them

I will speak with jack for give u an opportunity for be wrs a soon i will meet jack......whom seem be desaparecidos ))))))))))))))))

andrea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 am

hahahah the dinosaurs meeting XD lol! lol! lol! lol!

i told u shadow that nava is friendly when u r respectful so don't waste this chance and proove ur good behave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to join wrs {shadowknight}   i want to join wrs {shadowknight} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to join wrs {shadowknight}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2