Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!

Go down 
+9
bloody
Mask
GothicSjal
Kampfhamster
HecToR
Magneto
HeLLoWeeN
Chocolate_Marty
Jack_Beauregard
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:35 am

Hi all,

After a long long talk, we decided to make hamster WRS and Magneto will be his uncle, a kind of little daddy Smile
Hamster is here since a longtime and learned day by day what we are looking for in WRS team Smile
A lot of members give their advices in WRS private section, i hope that u will read them carefully .
U are active, fair, fun and respectfull and it's what we need in team....in the other side there are things that u need to change and u can see them in private section Smile Wink

GOOD LUCK TO YOU and don't forget that now u are a part of the WRS team and u can be proud of it !!!!

Playing for fair, fun, respect and friendship Smile cheers

See u on forum and server !!!

best wishes with us Smile

WRS High Council

Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! 557349
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com
Chocolate_Marty
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
Chocolate_Marty

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:50 am

Hamster Very Happy Congratulations And Good Luck Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! 209587 Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! 209587
Back to top Go down
HeLLoWeeN
WRS Founder
WRS Founder
HeLLoWeeN

Male
Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Congratz hams.!
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Magneto

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Congratz Bro!
Keulen an die Macht! xD
So now I´m your uncle! If you´ve got any questions or anything else; just talk to me or HC Wink
Make me proud! lol! lol! lol!
With fair, friendship, fun and RESPECT Very Happy
Pls do what Jacko adviced you to do. Read the posts carefully and don´t think that would be personal and unchangeable. afro
Back to top Go down
HecToR
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
HecToR

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:52 pm

cheers Congratz hams cheers Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! 209587
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male
Number of posts : 2727
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Wow. I am very proud of being a member now and of course I will follow Jack's advices. I don't want any conflicts and I am going to change some things.
Mercy beaucoup Razz Razz

And also thank you to my new uncle and big daddy Magneto Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
GothicSjal
WRS Member
WRS Member
GothicSjal

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:10 pm

congratz hamster bro and good luck in {WRS} cheers
Back to top Go down
Mask

Mask

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:13 pm

OMG K4 FINALLY u FULL WRS Very Happy

Congratulations from me Wink

Tonight i will play for u sweety Razz Very Happy

Prepare for rape lol! Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! 209587 Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! 711856
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Yes, Mask.
I prepare for raping you Razz Razz

Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! 209587 mask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Congratz brooooooo keep on progress Smile
am happy for u
Back to top Go down
bloody
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
bloody

Male
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Hi hamster

congratulation now you're one off wrs full members.
i know how it felt very good cause i am also short time member.

and i have to work hard every match at my style to play especially when i play with
nava and he runs so many times in my fire line lol! lol! lol! lol!

so thats it see you on server
flower
Back to top Go down
Mary
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Mary

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Congraz Hamster

and welcome in our family Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! 209587

you waited a long time without complaining, that shows that you realy realy wanted to become part of our family, so yes i think you deserve it and i am glad for you

as magneto said nimm meine kritik nicht persönlich, aber bitte trotzdem zu Herzen,
ich kann dich gut leiden, und du bist ein super spieler, ich würd dich aber nochmehr mögen, wenn du dein können dazu benuzt deinen team spielern mehr zu helfen Wink (zb wenn du siehst das einer verhaftet wird, guck nicht weg Rolling Eyes )

anyway you have a nice uncle Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:07 am

Mary, I don't take the words too personal.
And I don't turn around if my teammate is arrested.
I always try to give my best and I want to proof that I can be a teamplayer.
I also want to settle problems and I am always open for advices.
Back to top Go down
BuzZ
WRS Member
WRS Member
BuzZ

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:35 am

Congratulations bro! Hope will see you soon! I am glad to see your success! Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! 711856
Back to top Go down
Gunmaster
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
Gunmaster

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 am

yo yo k4 bro congratulations, i knew you can do it, thx for be calm and become a better respectfull player. see you soon bro Smile
Back to top Go down
lost_soul
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:13 pm

gratz bro Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!   Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to {WRS}Khamphamster :) : Congratz and good luck !!!
Page 1 of 1