Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

skype and gas mask

Go down 
+6
lost_soul
BuzZ
Mye
Pulkit
Mary
bloody
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bloody
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
bloody

Male
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2009-04-14

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Hi

I dont know why we do not use the two most effective things on the game.

for example if we are playing as sus its very helpfull to use gas to block and arrest vip.

The only reason why i could not use gas is that some of my team mates dont want to use gas-mask.

second is that i think and its my personal opinion to use skype is also very helpfull to warn other team mates before they get killed from behind for example.

But its just my opinion.

I am very interested what you all think obout that. lol!

skype and gas mask 209587 flower lol!
Back to top Go down
Mary
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Mary

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2009-02-17

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:14 pm

with the skype i agree 100%, i dont understand the problem, i know maybe some people are shy but evrybody can say back or front or cover and its much faster, and those who want to talk more have more fun aswell

with the gasmask i have this opinion:

i prefer to play with gasmask, but i think as we are playing in teams and we have democracy we should look what most people wear, and than put my playing style in proportion to the team,

thats not only with masks like this, for example if i see i have a very good cover behind me i might make kamikaze, if not i might cover myself ect ect ect, everybody has good and bad playing character, to win we have to complete eachother
sometimes it looks like we play against eachother in one team, but we must accept that we cant change the other team mate cooz they are no computer but human, we have to make best out of all of us together

i think you can only win as a team and talking i have heard might help Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pulkit
Pulkit

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-01-26

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:17 pm

hehhe bloody i always use gas but wen navajo is in the same team with me he tells me not to use gas as he uses a helmet. So i have stopped using gas now. pirat
Back to top Go down
Mye
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
Mye

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-06-02

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Even if I don't like to play with gas mask that much, I agree with you Bloody, there is (sadly..) a clear advantage to wear a gas mask instead of flash mask. But It's up to the war team on how they want to play.

And for skype, I never used it with swat, It seems to me that it would be a mess no ?? Instead you don't put rules on what to say in game.

(Isn't teamspeak lighter and more easy to use ?)
Back to top Go down

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:37 pm

well bro skype is really helpfull but if we get 5 or 6 XD we will laugh more then report Very Happy and about gas and flash : they have the same category and it depends on the opposite team : if u are sus and u want arrest vip , and that swat have masks : does it block em ? that all depends bro same if u use flash so better use stingers when u don't have enough informations about ur ennemy Smile
Back to top Go down

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:45 pm

the difference between flash and gas :

-player with gasmask don't have a full view on the screen so he cant see corners or the floors well ... but with hemlet u have all the screen on view...

-the gas grenade takes time to disappear so u cant pass the smoke before 5 seconds instead the flash is instantly gone

so that s why personly i use hemlet coz we have 5 grenades at max but we have 30* 3 = 90 bullets so i want to get a full view when i shoot and i can wait smoke to go on so i cover myself and i cover my mates who have masks who wants to cross the smoke !
Back to top Go down
Mary
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Mary

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2009-02-17

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:16 pm

@mye : skype has better quality

@both : how can you think it dont work, if you dont try it Rolling Eyes

@tnkiller : its ok if you wear what you like, but look what most of your team wear and think about it while playing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bloody
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
bloody

Male
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2009-04-14

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:18 pm

interesting view tn killer

so i think when a team can better communicate over skype one or two or more can use gas mask and warn others that they will use for a special corner or room for example.
Back to top Go down
BuzZ
WRS Member
WRS Member
BuzZ

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-03-31

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:44 pm

In my opinion, we just should be careful with our team-mates, cover back, use "covering nading" flash if in fron of you helmet, gas if masked. And so on...

But some times happens "biting", I mean when you got ready flash and stinged, you drooped your flash boom and your team-mate got flashed and he drops gas nade... Situation is bad and sad, but! Pls remember, that it is only game 4 fun, no more and no less.

About Skype, x-fire, team-speak, personally I prefer x-fire, but it deppens from situation. And the main problem is that all speaking at the same time and not always about game. Smile But it is 100% fun, and this game is 4 fun.

For example, I was like a crazy dumb today: I was asking about playing with micro all day. Some ignored, some have technical probs, some don't want... I was in a little confusion scene. lol but nothing against, it is just a game. skype and gas mask 861156

Last edited by {WRS}BuzZ on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lost_soul
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2008-12-19

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:48 pm

skype realy works good! Smile

and about grenades, it's not a good idea that all teammembers have helmet or mask. when te oposite team uses a gas grenade when you have helmet the whole team is gassed. and then they all die. so i think you need i miw of both...
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male
Number of posts : 789

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:44 pm

Nice topic Bloody

my opinion is that anybody can wear the better for himself......

the problem is that the differences are to play for team...or to play for himself.......

the problem is to run with gas or nade or flash in the hands , knowing that if u are naded ur nade will make troubles to your team mates.....

an example......

hell is playing with gas mask , and i m playing with helmet ......... sometimes is happened....but rarely ....that we flash or gas eachother....

because we watch cams and we don t gas or flash the way where we go...... because we play for team more than for our skill points

it is just an advice...... know who is ur partner and know who is coming against you....report report report.......

i see one wrs rec that is spamming report and she is Rossy

and i happy she report so much......

of course skype is good..... because with skype we don t need to report by chat.

I need to create new acount for play...because i used skype name that i use for work sometimes and when i join i have always someone that ask me something about work.....

and kit...... i didn t ask u to wear helmet...... i ask u to don t gas me..... that is really different

and about bloody advice.....if u are sus and u wear all gas mask...... u stop vip???????? no because if swat wear gas mask u will not stop swat

in war team set ups..........

will work good 3 gas mask and 2 helmet depend of the enemies what they wear but sure split our team to wear boths it will be the best situation

gas have the longest effect to anyone who doesn t wear gas mask and it is the longest effect to the room too so for who wear helmet is impossible to go inside...... flash is long for masked but is really fast for the room effect......and u just need to watch other way and u don t get flashed.....ask to matrix for it he is a pro like omon and hell

have fun bros and sis

I will repeat always...for win this game u should report always ( not just vip ) watch cams and play for team.

andre
Back to top Go down
HeLLoWeeN
WRS Founder
WRS Founder
HeLLoWeeN

Male
Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-12-20

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Skype is good we were using it on clanwars past time and It helps alot
Anyway some connection or some computers have problems when use skype while playing..
For example my connetion not enough for skype and swat at same time.
About nades nava told right thing
No need to walking with nade in hand
Who respawn close to the door , that man use nade and thats enough front 1 back 1 nade enough but i saw when beginng of the game all use nade..
Just use cam who have nade in hand and when he has problems ( dropped nade or dead ) move suddenly and surprize for the enemny.. he dead.
When begining of the round i open a cam who use my way. Pls make it a habit for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Magneto

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-02-08

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Hi Sis and Bros,

using gas mask is for sure no problem. But as others said. Use gas mask and no gas mask in team.
Using Skype is a problem... At least for me xD Even when I use my girlfriends notebook I get often kicked from skype...

The main problem for me is that our team didn´t cover Vip well enough.(yesterday) We all moved other ways. Not only 1 player went backway when Vip went front...

I like the idea of 3 war teams. And for me it doesn´t really matter in which team I play.
More important is some training in the teams!!!

Thx
Back to top Go down
Pulkit
Pulkit

Male
Number of posts : 153

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Quote :
and kit...... i didn t ask u to wear helmet...... i ask u to don t gas me..... that is really different

@nava bro - i was telling that i still use mask bt as nava suggested me so i dont gas much now Smile
Back to top Go down

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:45 pm

one clue:

when you wanne use gas and warn before you can add a key message at the button of gas... don´t know i think it´s 5 ?? ...

for example :

5=CommandOrEquip Row_NumberKeys 5 |say look out i will use gas now !!!

that will makes it easy to warn everybody =)
Back to top Go down
lost_soul
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2008-12-19

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:47 pm

good idea Smile

but i think it's better when you only tell you're team so maby thiss line is better:
5=CommandOrEquip Row_NumberKeys 5 |teamsay look out i will use gas now !!!
Back to top Go down

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:39 pm

yes bros as u see in game i just added those messages recently and its usefull for exemple (its not 5 for gas its 4)
4...=... | Teamsay= watch out i have gas, [c=ff0000]hemlets get caution! : that reduce team gas ... and so on and its more easy for reports
thats for commands already used for game like 1 2 3 4 H R ... but u can prepare some keys that u don't use in game : F1=Say Salut tout le monde!!! ...
u can see all instructions here : http://www.nosource.com/swat4blog/?page_id=20 it hav clear explications ... but u can see that it should have an original touch XD
Back to top Go down

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:52 pm

nice that you like it... and tn killer xD... we all know now i think.. corz i post a topic with all introductions before.. and a old and great clan like this one knows every tricks in game i think xD cheers
Back to top Go down
PanPan>>YouDead<<
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
PanPan>>YouDead<<

Male
Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2009-10-29

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: .   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:22 pm

In my opinion, we need to have equals helmets than gazmasks, because gaz is slow , and vip can escape of it and swats too.
And IF we wear ALL a gasmask, swats have just to use 1 flash, and we are all flashed for 20 seconds Smile
So all the time to kill us....

Pannny
Back to top Go down

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:51 pm

eheh pan very active start =) ... 6 posts at your first day Surprised great great go on like this =) so i could read much more new posts heheh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

skype and gas mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: skype and gas mask   skype and gas mask Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skype and gas mask
Page 1 of 1