Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)

Go down 
+11
renard
BuzZ
HeLLoWeeN
PanPan>>YouDead<<
Bart
Jack_Beauregard
Vitico
GothicSjal
Mary
Kampfhamster
ERROR_MQ
15 posters
AuthorMessage
ERROR_MQ
ERROR_MQ

Male
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Empty
PostSubject: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:25 pm

hey all bros and sis...as all know i think, i had an little accident with my car (at my last working day before christmas..Sad...
a truck crossed my way without making: bling bling....dunno how to translate otherwise...Wink
so i waked up in hospital and had an "unnormal" christmas and silvester last year...lol
my last operations finished last weekend, so that im now at home for a while.
in 2 weeks i have to start a "reha" (to train my legs to get them strong again)...and then i hope im totally fit again!...Smile
have to say that i missed you all!!!...and by the way: to all an happy new year...and to all who had birthday in past: happy happy birthday!!!...Wink there are too much new topics to read them all...so i hope you all will help me to let me know whats new in our WRS-family!..Smile
so greetz to all of my bros and sis: ERROR_MQ is back!!!... Surprised Smile ... Mad Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) 467660
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male
Number of posts : 2727
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Welcome back, bro.
I have already talked to you and we are all happy to have to back here.
So try to relax a bit and be happy that it weren't your arms which were hurt so you couldn't play anymore. But nevertheless it was a bad and hurting incident and I hope you will be fine soon.
Best wishes from me

Hamster
Back to top Go down
Mary
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Mary

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

good to have you back
Back to top Go down
GothicSjal
WRS Member
WRS Member
GothicSjal

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:47 am

welcome back bro i was thinking about

your accident and that guy who

boooooooing your car Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Vitico
WRS Senator
WRS Senator

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:44 am

Welcome back bro,

Nice that your last operation is done and hope you have a totally recuperation.

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Smile Mad Mad Mad clown clown clown
Back to top Go down
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:05 am

Hi Hi hI Bro Smile

I'm happy to read u again and i hope that all will be ok for u now. U are in a long long way of reeducation ofr ur legs and i'm sure that with time u will run run run like a rabbit Smile U are a young man, so no problem for u Cool
About news from WRS, i have a gig one :

ERROR_MQ is back on forum and maybe i hope on server to kill us again Smile

The bad new now from WRS :

Now the Vip will need a bodyguard t oprotect him from ur rebels bullets Smile Razz

See u error and i hope to hear u on skype with a big chat @

take care !!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com
ERROR_MQ
ERROR_MQ

Male
Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:24 pm

lol! ...hehehehe...lol jack!
think the vip needs more then 1 bodyguard!!!...i didnt count my vip-kills yesterday at my first game after 2 months...hehehhehehehe
but it was really nice to play with ya all again...and btw jack, we had an little skype party yesterday...waiting for you...Wink
but no prob, i heared you have a lot to do with your new family-member!!!...Smile))
great job bros!!!....and big congratz to you and your whole big family!!! Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) 467660
see ya soon...Smile
Back to top Go down
Bart

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:27 pm

hey error ! welcome back ! good to see everything is back to normal Very Happy Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:25 pm

german wrs powaaa... xD yeah nice to see you back again.. .im back again... and never played with you... so come online as fast as you can =)
Back to top Go down
PanPan>>YouDead<<
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
PanPan>>YouDead<<

Male
Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm

you always welcome error i hope your health is fine now Wink
Back to top Go down
GothicSjal
WRS Member
WRS Member
GothicSjal

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:50 am

welcome back error bro

all wrs miss you
Back to top Go down
HeLLoWeeN
WRS Founder
WRS Founder
HeLLoWeeN

Male
Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:22 pm

ERROR
Welcome back bro..
Wanna see you in server.)
Back to top Go down
BuzZ
WRS Member
WRS Member
BuzZ

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Hello Err,
It is good that you are here, bro! And hope you'll take your shape back fast! Train hard!
Back to top Go down
renard

renard

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:27 pm

welcome back my friend Wink
Back to top Go down
HANNIBAL
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
HANNIBAL

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:05 pm

OMG Fish Hunter back!!! Rolling Eyes

be ready to feel my power
Smile
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male
Number of posts : 789

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Hanny he didn t came back ....long time we don t see errormq

pity
Back to top Go down
MoNTaNa
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
MoNTaNa

Male
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:28 pm

nice to see you back again
i hope your body will recover fast too 100%
see ya in the server Surprised
Back to top Go down
Gunmaster
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
Gunmaster

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Yo error bro, really nice to know about you, hope to see you soon at best server.

your bro.

cpt_Gunmaster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)   Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im back!...and happy to see ya all again..:)
Page 1 of 1