Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan   Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi Bros.

Ye its me Hunny.

I played today on server and i still see everyone just launght on me when i am cry about the rulezz what have here.

i respect this clan for the good rulez what this have but now everything going to be bad.

The situation make worser if the peoples whos hate me-just don't say it and the peoples whos not care for me a little bit.

Only navajo care for me a while but its not enought.

I need lot of love Very Happy

Hmm oke... but its not a story for hapiness.

So i am left guys, wish you good luck with manage the clan better and better.

Sometimes i will visit your server to some exticamp-spawncamp-windowcamp.

If its allowed, why not.

So Hunny Out
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male
Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan   Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:27 pm

OMG hun

come on

u should take it in easy way

come back

about spawn or not we are having a test...we will not let it allowed

infact server rules will go back on normal

but soon we will have a poll vote for which rules keep and which rules leave

so please stay

))))

u are funny boy...that why sometime someone kidding u

but without bad thinkings

come back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan   Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Quote :
nfact server rules will go back on normal

but soon we will have a poll vote for which rules keep and which rules leave

i respect your desicion hunny... but its right you should stay here till poll vote... =)
i don´t like the new rules too... but i like all members here ... so i stay... and lets see... may 60% of wrs members will vote against new rules... ? so stay here man
Back to top Go down
peppermaster
WRS Founder
WRS Founder

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan   Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:31 am

Hang in there im trying to help with clan. SO dont leave...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan   Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:44 am

Oke but just try to listen to me for a sec.

First when i come to the clan i thinked everyone friendly and i liked everyone here. They do the same with me.

After that i joined so im invited by Navajo and i joined wrs.

I was Recruit but i was inactive so i was kicked out, then i joined back still recruit and finally the pollvote make me full member. Lot of people voted me yes, coz then they liked me. Only TN-Killer vote no coz of my inactivity on the vote time.

After joining i played with a lot with your guys and i have lot of conflict with them. Just now i know why it hapenned. Coz im too agressive i mean i protect my selfe any cost, and if i see look hear something bad i take care of it, and i don't let peoples do bad things when im there.

Its come from MoB to me.

Don't miss understand me i like the MoBsterss just there i learn to protect my selfe on this way. After the lot of conflict peoples just begin to hate me so i decided to leave! Then few weeks Ago! But Navajo-Hell-Jack hold me back.

After that i wanted to be Admin but they say me no. Why? They tell they reason but the importent it THEY DON'T TRUST ME.

If you don't trust me why u recruited me to the clan? If you don't trust me why u don't tell me don't wait nothing good coz if you play a day 2 hours its not enought, we need more and more activity.

Sorry im not superman so i can't do it Very Happy

+ I have real life too.

After that WRS High Council just decided a day Make someone Admin, hmm maybe Pan-Pan.

This is when i was real enought and say: WTH???? Hes new member but admin and i am old but not. I know what you want to say for it coz we already talked from that but no... please... i heard it enought, and i have enought.

1 Word for final: You don't trust me? You Don't trust me after 6 month and lot of play together?

Oke, if you don't trust me you don't need me.

If you don't need me i just go!

Thats all what i fill and i fill lot of pain here and hatred, so i just don't want to disturb this family. I just not good here, not like the others, i am just a "DUTCH CLOCK EGg HERE" Out of the Line!

Ahhh...

Hunny
Back to top Go down
peppermaster
WRS Founder
WRS Founder

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan   Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:53 am

add me to your xfire please

rigidthorn

thanks
Back to top Go down
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan   Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Hi Hunny,

It's always sad to see a good member leaving the team but if u are not in a good mood here with big headache, u have probably made the right choice, even if with a little bit more patient u should have been a good admin.
Like u said u have a real life , like all here.Playing swat4, it's just for fun.If the fun left u, so maybe that u need a break of us and probably thatu will come back here, from time to time, just to say a little "Hi". I never had problems with u and u can be proud of ur teamplay, ur good level of playing.......
U said that u are aggressive but i never saw u , using bad words and offensive words on server ?????? we are like we are and we can't be loved by everyone or it means that u are not honest. We are all differents trying to play all together with our own personality and qualities.
Good luck for ur real life, this is the most important !!!!!

See u soon and take care of u Wink
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan   Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Ye Jack thank you for saying good bye to me.

I still llke some member so i will visit u sometimes on server!

Good luck you all with manage the clan, and wish you the best in life!

Hunny Out!

By By
Back to top Go down
PanPan>>YouDead<<
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
PanPan>>YouDead<<

Male
Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan   Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:46 pm

yeah bad that you leave us man, i played on server with you 2 days ago for 1st time since im wrs, so i was remember you only with mob spirit, and i dont like this spirit, BUT when i played with you yesterday, i find you was good and fair player, but maybe hurted at heart, cause you was arguing always, i feel you like me xD . You like to argue xD. we dont argue for same things, because we think opposite about the game Very Happy but we argue xD

Bah do what you want, i know that if a day i stop take fun in wrs, it will be same. For the moment im happy to be there, so i take every moments as good moments (same if old rules are coming back :sssssssssss). So if you think you arent taking fun with us, its better to leave, and maybe come back later Wink, when you will be in good mood Smile.

See ya.

Panny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan   Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Hi.
Pls remove my account from here coz you know im left.
Ty!
Hunny!
Back to top Go down
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan   Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi Hunny,

I removed u from the WRS group but u are still here like a friend team but if u wanna be out definitively from the forum Sad , just let me know.

See u Cool
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan   Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:21 am

Ye pls full delete my account.
By by all!

Hunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan   Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Bros, i left to the Clan
Page 1 of 1