Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Really sry Ghosty and all.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunmaster
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
Gunmaster

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Really sry Ghosty and all. Empty
PostSubject: Really sry Ghosty and all.   Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 am

i want to apologize our nice bro and recruit Ghosty, we were playing enjoying together and we use to interact in a funny way, but today i less lethal him and when try to give weapon back i press ban option, so, i ban him, i call viti by phone and ask him to remove ban, but, i think he deserve an apologize so i want to say sry to him and to all who where there specially mag (council).

thx viti for remove ban and really really really sry ghosty, i didnt get use to interact in that funny way but i do it with you and other bros like mono and pig, but never in a way to abuse with their confident.

really sry and it cant happen again, ill be carefull in best server.

hope you understand me.

ps: sry to admin, super admin and high councils, mistake are part of our life but we always have to be able to figh in away to avoid them.

sry all

cpt_Gunmaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really sry Ghosty and all.   Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:28 am

hehe BRO i guess ghosty forgive you. but you have to watch out if he become admin Very Happy . and true, that happens and its not this bad Smile its already fixed so sry for ghosty for the time he cannot join server. and feel free to ban him when you become admin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Magneto

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Really sry Ghosty and all.   Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:17 am

Hi bro,

mistakes happen and I unbanned him immediatly.
And I told him on xfire that you made a mistake and that he´s unbanned and he joined server again after some minutes.
But thx for apologize. That´s the way ppl should act, just appologize.
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male
Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Really sry Ghosty and all.   Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:44 am

Hey, Gunny..... I was in server last night with Viti and Magneto.....

and i was reading Vitico speaking about it, lol u made right....Ghosty should be banned ))))))))))

Kidding of course, anyway as i read Maggie settled up anything so, be a good admin as u are and especially don t lose your personality, because u are a kind person, as all ur family.....

Soon u will be a superplayer too...... u are having a lot of training i know...... G job

andre
Back to top Go down
Ghosty

Ghosty

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Really sry Ghosty and all.   Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Bro i found it really funny Very Happy i was scared at first then laughed my ass off Surprised and killer if i ever become admin i only ban one person... nava Razz and gun kick is the top button not the second btw ive also made that mistake before so dont worry still love u tongue bom
Back to top Go down
Gunmaster
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
Gunmaster

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Really sry Ghosty and all.   Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Ghosty thx for understand, mag thx for unbanned him and for inform him about it, nava thx for your word and tn thx for wrote in post.

Hope it doesnt happen again, i was scare too like ghosty, but, i want to tell you all something: HOW NICE FEEL BANNING GHOSTY...................LOVE YOU TOO BRO.
Back to top Go down
Ghosty

Ghosty

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Really sry Ghosty and all.   Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Guys no matter how extream a joke is ill probly almost always find it funny i make jokes 24/7 and love it so no hard feelings Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really sry Ghosty and all.   Really sry Ghosty and all. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really sry Ghosty and all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ALL ABOUT SWAT4 :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: