Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

My new website and Photomontage from my job

Go down 
+3
Firecracker
BuzZ
Jack_Beauregard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

My new website and Photomontage from my job  Empty
PostSubject: My new website and Photomontage from my job    My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Hey all Smile

These last days i was far from forum and game because i was working in a new project of website that we had in my job.
Some friends of mine asked me to create a new calendar with photomontageThey saw our forum and what i did here.So i decided to create a website for my fire department.It's a french versus and i will try to add an english versus to make it international.
The last post concerned a disco night that we have organised this last week end, if u wanted to see me u just have to click on the second pic of the slideshow,i'm front of a christmas tree with my wife Smile héhéhé

http://www.amicale-pompiers-toulon.com/

each year there is a contest organised for the best pic of fireman, bombero,feurweher,etc... Smile and i need ur help to choice the good one , here are the pics :

My new website and Photomontage from my job  Affich10

My new website and Photomontage from my job  Binome10

My new website and Photomontage from my job  Dapart10

My new website and Photomontage from my job  Feu_3210

My new website and Photomontage from my job  Fptbat10

here is a pic where i put my son héhéhé Smile on the right :

My new website and Photomontage from my job  Pompie11

My new website and Photomontage from my job  Mars_210

My new website and Photomontage from my job  Septem10

My new website and Photomontage from my job  Echell10

My new website and Photomontage from my job  Photom10

Thanks for ur help, i know how u are good to give ur opinion and i trust in ur choice Smile

Idea

For my part, i wanted to put this one :

My new website and Photomontage from my job  Fptbat11
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com
BuzZ
WRS Member
WRS Member
BuzZ

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: My new website and Photomontage from my job    My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Jack in my opinion the 2-nd and the 4-th will be the best clown
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Firecracker

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: My new website and Photomontage from my job    My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:56 pm

For me the best ones are the last two Very Happy the last of the list and the one u putted
Back to top Go down
http://www.swat4fornewbies.jimdo.com
Mary
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Mary

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: My new website and Photomontage from my job    My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:16 pm

nice Jack clown

i like the one you picked and also the 4th and 2nd,

but i guess the one you piced is the most original
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male
Number of posts : 2727
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: My new website and Photomontage from my job    My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:26 am

Good job, Jack!
Really nice pictures.
Back to top Go down
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: My new website and Photomontage from my job    My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:31 am

Thx for ur opinion, the second picture is one that i like too.
I just have to know what the people who gave the points like : the originality or the normal pic .
If i can put 2 pics i will put the last i choose and the second probably.
thxxxxxxxxxxxx Idea
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com
PanPan>>YouDead<<
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
PanPan>>YouDead<<

Male
Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: My new website and Photomontage from my job    My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Jaime bien celle avec le zodiac, car cest plus recherché le rétrécissement, sinon celle dans les flammes est sympa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lost_soul
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: My new website and Photomontage from my job    My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:59 pm

I like the 2nd 4the and the 5the Smile

Well done bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new website and Photomontage from my job    My new website and Photomontage from my job  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new website and Photomontage from my job
Page 1 of 1