Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.

Go down 
+8
MoNTaNa
lost_soul
cpt_navajo
COSMIT
Nucleo
Kampfhamster
{SoE}PimpMyGun
Firecracker
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Firecracker

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Empty
PostSubject: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:33 am

Hey all.

Well as the title says, I have a problem that bothers me with USS.
The other day I was playing on their server, and Red (i bet lots of you know him) saw me with rec tag and told me: "wrs is noob clan man join uss. I answered (with respect of course) and I quote myself : WRS isnt noob clan, it's a good and fair clan. What's your problem with us?. He said noooo wrs is noob clan join uss mf .... Well I'm not quoting the whole conversation here.

My point is this. I know I cant organizate wars and shit, I'm not even full member yet, but I think it would be good to settle things with USS, settling a fun war with them. Just to show them that we aint any group of noobs with tag.

Please, admins members and Clan War Organizators discuss about this, and let's take a descition. We dont want our clan to have a dirty name, do we? We or atleast I can't let a clan like USS call WRS noob and get away with it.

- Fire
Back to top Go down
http://www.swat4fornewbies.jimdo.com
{SoE}PimpMyGun
{SoE}PimpMyGun

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:52 am

why you playing at USS server? ^^ its waste of time playing at USS server and against them clan war (if we can say that playing swat4 is not a waste of time Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Firecracker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:07 am

I was playing there because I wanted to practice and it was the server with best ping. And I'd like to have a fun war with them to show them we aint no noob.

Last edited by Firecracker on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male
Number of posts : 2727
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:24 am

Like Pimpy said, it is a waste of time to go there if they say some strange things about wrs clan.
For me I would not care: Why do they need to say something about us?
If they were so good why don't they ask us for clan war? ;-)
Probably because they are scared of us hehe.

Anyway, thx for having written that message, firecracker.
Back to top Go down
Nucleo
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Nucleo

Male
Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:38 am

firecracker know very well that we are strong.

If you want to improve not play with them. Surprised Surprised tongue
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Firecracker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:46 am

I perfectly know we're strong. We're skilled, we play fair, and we're always cool Smile
I just wanted to post this.
And on, it's disgusting when someone insults your clan and you feel like you need to show them that we aint no fools. But I perfctly know we're strong, good, cool and skilled players and people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
COSMIT
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
COSMIT

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:26 am

1. who call other noob he is noob
2. preffer to be boring all day than play in uss serv
3. no need to settle deals with use force
4. who do not respect other how he can respect himself?
5. patience is stronger than stupid words
6. fire do u write book?
7. fire u should stay writer
8. im waitn 4 r first book "cosmit in wonderland"
9. just eight
10. more sins I do not remember

Amen
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male
Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:42 am

fire .... we have 3 clan war organizator

pan pan

lost soul

bloody

ask them to contact ur friend and orginize the war

then depend of the agreement we will settled the war team

believe they will not win

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Firecracker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:14 am

Sorry, didnt wanted to annoy lol just wanted to post this.
I dont like people insult WRS, when I know that it's words aren't right.

I dont know how to contact Red, they just kicked me after I said WRS wasnt noob xD

And if you guys still want to have the fun war, I could try to get USS' website.
I think lost bloody or pan will read this soon, they are active members Smile

But, I'm not even full WRS, I dont have any rights or power in the clan, and if it been out of place I guess I delete the topic and all is forgiven. I just feeled wrong when someone insuLts WRS when I know it's very good Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lost_soul
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:40 pm

I can try to set a clan-war with them but
If we win they start crying and saying we cheat.
If they win they just keep saying WRS is noob, we won clanwar

So it won't solve anything...
Back to top Go down
{SoE}PimpMyGun
{SoE}PimpMyGun

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:00 pm

with my oppinion at 1.0 there is no serious clans and playing against them is waste of time. WRS is now best at VIP mode, SoE have some not much active members that could beat WRS, but they all are now rusty and have only RD and COD4 server.

playing against other 1.0 VIP teams will be full camper or cheater calling us. only sence to make war in 1.0 is to make our morale higher :]

only at 1.1 wars have rules that there is no place for breaking them (with everything allowed excluding cheats and bugs), also there are more serious players, who can respect opponent (ofc there are exceptions). maybe we could play 1.1 war :] but result can be painful, cause we are not ready to play with their rules.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Firecracker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Lost, yeah, you do have a point, but if they start whining and crying, so what? The truth would be that we won to them and whatever they think, even they on the inside will know we're better Cool

And Pimp, for me it's OK. I'd like to try in 1.1 version. But at the same time I already had problems with getting back to 1.0 from Stetchkov Syndicate. In any case of those, I'd love if anyone could give me a link to 1.0 version.
But back on your point, I loved TSS and I could try playing 1.1.
Back to top Go down
MoNTaNa
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
MoNTaNa

Male
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:13 pm

i just want to say this...
if we do a fun war against uss-clan firecracker must be in the game to prove them that he was right. that we arent 'noob-clan' lol!

i dont know if thats allowed at funwar
Back to top Go down
bloody
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
bloody

Male
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Mh

There are a lot nice respectful friendly and funny clans out there so i prefer them.

maybe they are not good skilled like WRS LOL but personally i do not care.

But if you want to make you self a headache i will organize a war against them.(if its possible LOL)

But i prefer to have a family fun war it makes more fun.

Back to top Go down
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 pm

I'm agree with Bloody, if we play a clanwar against players who call us "noob" we should play everydays until christmas 2011 Smile Now, if u play against uss and if u win, they will find another reason to call us "noob" ....... there is no issue with this kind of man . The best thing that u can do is to play often with them and make a lot of skills on their own server !!!
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com
Firecracker
Firecracker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Yeah, you guys are right. I didnt looked at it like that, I mean.
I mean, USS dont have the right to call us noobs, what's more that it's unrespectful and unmaturely and absolutely stupid (xD) they aint no godlikes playing SWAT4 lol.

The side that I didnt looked at is that in life we'll meet a shitload of stupid people like those, I already met multiple ones, and I dont have to actually care of them. USS is an example. I hope you can catch my drift.

Anyways, sorry for annoying with this problem, guys.
If you guys want to make the war, sure. I dont care lol If we make it, it will be just fun for me :-D After all, SWAT4 it's a game, and a game it's made for fun Surprised

New Jersey (jke :-):@ I'm not sure if I can be at every war that shows up lol. I havent got a time scheuled to play the computer lol! I see the time, I catch the time with the GMT, and well, I see. The other option it's just read most recent topics about wars, ask for pass and if I'm in computer when it's rolling, I connect. Otherwise it's very difficult to me lol. Because I can' t play the coumpter exacly at a time lol.
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male
Number of posts : 2727
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm

I also had to make clear that we play for fun and that we do not take all that stuff too serious.
You are not annoying us with that topic, firecracker.
I think it is better to ask something than being quiet.
It is better to ask 1 time too many than asking nothing although it would be better.
Back to top Go down
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:11 pm

and to finish , WRS are alive since 2005 and we are one of the older team playing swat 4 with our friends Kl, SoE and MOB so u know what we don't care of what they think about us, our story is our best answer to child attack !!!

Last edited by Jack_Beauregard on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com
Sony
WRS Admin
WRS Admin
Sony

Male
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Jack_Beauregard wrote:
and to finish , WRS are alive since 2004 and we are one of the older team playing swat 4 with our friends Kl, SoE and MOB so u know what we don't care of what they think about us, our story is our best answer to child attack !!!

I didn't know that WRS is older than SWAT 4 Wink Because Swat release date: Apr 5, 2005 » Very Happy

EDITED : Jack said : " Lol Sony i was probably really tired u are right , since 2005,....... i probably mix 2004 and swat 4 Smile" thx to take care of my writing Sony , anyway, what are u doing now ?

Last edited by Sony on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kalebra
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kalebra

Male
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: crazy   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:18 pm

I agree with firecracker...
I find it very uncool to be treated in such matter by a clan thought to be as respecful.

Mad I have a crazy IDEA... Mad
find out when most of them are playing on there serv...
go sevral member undercover and say uss vs all
and after having using there helmats as toilets lol! all chng to wrs tags...
Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. 209587 Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. 209587 Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. 209587 Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. 209587 Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. 209587 Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. 209587 Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. 209587 Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. 209587 Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. 209587

p.s. by doing the above, I will hold wrs clan responsble for making me laugh forever...
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Firecracker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:26 pm

LOL Boof! Very nice idea Razz
If we make it anytime, I'm on ))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Sony
WRS Admin
WRS Admin
Sony

Male
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Sony wrote:
Jack_Beauregard wrote:
and to finish , WRS are alive since 2004 and we are one of the older team playing swat 4 with our friends Kl, SoE and MOB so u know what we don't care of what they think about us, our story is our best answer to child attack !!!

I didn't know that WRS is older than SWAT 4 Wink Because Swat release date: Apr 5, 2005 » Very Happy

EDITED : Jack said : " Lol Sony i was probably really tired u are right , since 2005,....... i probably mix 2004 and swat 4 Smile" thx to take care of my writing Sony , anyway, what are u doing now ?

I make driver license I study hard to pass an mature exam and I drink much beer and I think about return to WRS Wink Btw there is a bug on forum, for example if you edit my post and wrote something later I can change that what you wrote and people can think that You wrote this Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.   Problem with {o}USS{o} clan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with {o}USS{o} clan.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: REPORTS ROOM-
Jump to: