Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......

Go down 
+11
MoNTaNa
Mary
Kampfhamster
BuzZ
Mye
{KL}LtEk
reverend
HANNIBAL
ExE
Sony
cpt_navajo
15 posters
AuthorMessage
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male
Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2009-01-26

i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Empty
PostSubject: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Hi guys , i was thinking to stop to play swat 4 and leave the clan ......

and of course ..... stop the server ....

reason is that for long time i didn t see many members actives .....

and i m quite busy with job process , where i gonna be an vodafone area manager in small business channel.

but the new project started by Mye .... told me ....ok let see if they will create a new energy in our clan ......

so i wish for this project that will working well , and If i will be free sometme i will join too in some match....

bb

andre
Back to top Go down
Sony
WRS Admin
WRS Admin
Sony

Male
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:51 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Navajo.

I am absent at the moment, but I'll be back in two - three weeks period. I'm a bit busy now because I have been studying hard, (exam after exam)

Collapse of the WRS would be a disaster Shocked
Back to top Go down
ExE
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
ExE

Male
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Its very bad news for our...But words about offline are true, we have many many still offline players...So I understand you..but its pity.. Sad
Back to top Go down
HANNIBAL
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
HANNIBAL

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:14 pm

WTF NAVAJO ??!!!!!!!

DO THIS THAN I WILL FIND YOUR ITALIAN ASS AND KICK SO HARD AND YOU WILL FLY TO THE MOON !!!!

I KNOW WHRE YOU LIVE SO WATCH OUT !!!

YOUR BEST BASTARD HANNI !!!

Back to top Go down
reverend
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
reverend

Male
Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:38 pm

... hey NAVABOY...

...people are inactive but it is not reason on leaving Shocked ....for me....... pale
... i respect your decision... and always I will respect you as a man ...
.... see you soon ...... sunny

... good luck ...

..... your reverend...... flower
Back to top Go down
{KL}LtEk

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:01 pm

This is just life! I hope that the WRS does not disappear. You do not have many players .. but enough to not let the close of your clan. I keep the thumb. GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Mye
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
Mye

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Shocked alright ... I didn't think it was that bad. But I understand, I thought about quiting too. But look we are still here with new ideas and still some new players wanna join. But It's a fact that there is less players in swat 4.

As you said let's see where war teams project is going but then peraphs instead of shuting clan down a solution would be to open WRS to another similar game. You're WRS for life Nava you know it Twisted Evil
I heard about a game : Team Fortress 2 who's about shooting and teamplay. looks fun and free !! Anyone play it before ? What do you think ?

But First Heat team will kick all asses out of SWAT 4 !!!

Back to top Go down
BuzZ
WRS Member
WRS Member
BuzZ

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:45 pm

I have no words. I have no good words... Yes everything elapses, it is elapsed too... But it is very pity. Anyway thank you Nava for the job you've done. It is a big one. Hope that you can change your mind about this matter.
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male
Number of posts : 2727
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:04 pm

I am damn sad about that but I have to agree with you that many members are offline. But now it's up to the active ones to keep this clan alive. But it is really sad to hear that...
Back to top Go down
Mary
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Mary

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:48 pm

well, things come and go, but it would be a shame if you go allready,
i had the feeling last weeks we were more busy on the server - we had some good loughs
maybe it is just a period, we all had times when we took a break from swat4
i hope you will find your fun here again

Back to top Go down
MoNTaNa
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
MoNTaNa

Male
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:20 am

offcourse like everyone noticed allot of players are inactive..... but still i cant respect the decision you almost made.
because like u always say to the players who leave this clan.... its the way u have fun at the server.
and i think that u are having fun on the days u are on the server playing with the active players. and if u dont have fun try to find a solution to make it more fun for u and the other wrs players.

but if u dont have time to play on the server be inactive for a little while post on the forum and we will understand why u wont be active on server.....
BUT DONT WALK AWAY FROM THIS
Back to top Go down
COSMIT
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
COSMIT

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:50 am

I`ll join this clan bcoz I always wanted too and bcoz i really like the spirit and atmosphere here what WRS made, ofc sometimes bad shit are going and sometimes is good things and its keep me here. If its just matter of money or time to keep server Nava u can say it straight no one will blame you, but if reason that u think to leave (i hope so u dont made decision yet) is leaving the sinking ship just.... i dont want to end.
Back to top Go down
Nucleo
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Nucleo

Male
Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:31 am

Andrea amico mio )))))))))))

Sono molto triste per questo.

Ricordo il primo incontro in xfire io ero Rec DVRS. ))))))))))

Dal quel giorno Sei sempre stato il mio riferimento n°1.

Non importa il tempo che stai lontano da swat4....ma ritorna)))))))))))))))

Ciao il tuo Nucleo.

Back to top Go down
{SoE}PimpMyGun
{SoE}PimpMyGun

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:52 am

i hope to see you sometimes around Nava Smile

have a good luck with all
Back to top Go down
Gunmaster
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
Gunmaster

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Hi all, i agree with Nava about members inactive, but maybe some situations come together and it would not be for a long time, for example our case: Gun and Rossy laptop crashed and we repair it already, rossy start a new job and im working traveling a lot, but this weekend we can be on best server.

Nava bro: what can a body do wthout the soul? it is the same if you leave, so, think about it and most of it lets try to be active again and recover our best serve life.

Hope you understand it.

your bro

cpt_Gunmaster.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......   i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i was going to leave Swat4 and WRS clan ......
Page 1 of 1