Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Radical Methods

Go down 
+2
UFC
{SoE}PimpMyGun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{SoE}PimpMyGun
{SoE}PimpMyGun

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Radical Methods Empty
PostSubject: Radical Methods   Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:16 pm

I have few radical propositions for admins of WRS. why? because i play now a lot on server, and few things are wrong with my opinion.

I hope that someone will read them and replay :]

1)it will be most hard to argue about it with you about this, but ill try :] `NO CAMPING RULE` - with my opinion, and with opinion of lot of players its quite strange rule. we all play SWAT4 v1.0, where play lot of noobs who play first time on server. they dont know maps and camp a lot. its hard to prevent camping in this game.

Also camping is not problem for good SWAT4 player. when i run in game on map, I check most popular places for campers and I have no problems with them. Also with campers game is harder and its easier to improve skills.

Imagine in real life SWAT4 actions. I dont know much about real SWAT work, but its easy to imagine suspects camping in windows or in dark corners of buildings. also here should be it allowed to make it more real.

With my opinion even exit camp should be allowed. its easier to play for SWAT, when all sus camp on EXIT. and good team should have no little problem with campers.

2)I play now lot on WRS server, and often I have to wait long time to join it. why? I noticed that server admins very often just take weapon for vip killoing or other not respecting rule action. with my opinion its wrong, because most of time WRS server is full, and good players who want to join, have to wait long long time. Saboteurs should be kicked to make place for GOOD players :]

3) - lot of people permanent make bad things on server. they are banned and come back to make game bad again.

As we all know, when someone kill on purpose VIP 3 times, we waste playing it lot of time. as a people with responsibilities, you all should know, how TIME is VALUE. people making shit on server on purpose, serveral times, should be banned with IP range. example:

command:kick ac addban 00.00.*.* - with this range you ban some person having DYNAMIC or STATIC IP. I have at home dynamic IP and I know how it works. it will not give us 100% sure that person is banned, but can VERY VERY good prevent from making bad things on server.

you will not ban 10.000 people as some thing. SWAT4 are playing not many people. I used dynamic IP BAN policy on SoE server with VERY VERY good effect.after few days, I noticed that we had MUCh MUCh less idiots on server than we had.

Dynamic IP ban will not 100% prevent from making bad things, but next time player will thing 2 times, before will do something bad

4) lot of time on server WRS are playing all in one team. it could be good balance, when its played WRS vs all. than its fair balance. tip: to make only WRS vs all - lock teams on admin panel, and lock default team , where connecting people have to join. example:

WRS are in SWAT team - lock team, lock deafault team : SUSPECTS

its very cofusing when 3-4 WRS anre in team + few good free shooters, and Im with army of noobs in other team.

like that you will never improve skills.

they all are just suggestions, buit with my opinion important to make WRS server more atractive and for good players.

cheers
Back to top Go down
UFC
WRS Member
WRS Member
UFC

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Radical Methods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical Methods   Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:19 pm

hi Pimp

nice post and thx for ypur sugestions

about camp and windows:

we agreed that on server camping is not aloud, its just annoing for us the same with window,especialy in places when window is clouse to spawn, of course sus are aloud to camp when vip is arested
maybe rule like that is difrent to other servers but that i swhat we all agree and we all like to folow.
many platers like that rule thats why its makeing our server full all time and thats whats makeing special Smile

about kick and bans for bad players:

we try to keep server clean from bad players and no...b players too but we try to do that with comon sense,sometimes u got newbies on server who kill vip and they dont do that on purpose of course then we dont want to ban them ,we give them chance ,we take them guns but if that will be happening again they will be kicked from server.ppl like that dont deserve to be banned because its just not enought skills not that they do it on purpose

we ban players who are TK, kill vip on purpose and if it hapend more then once so we are sure that person like that really means what is doing ,ppl can be ban for for other reasons too,it all depence from them attitude and how they acting on server
about IP range -i think that we do that in most of cases

about us plaing together:

yes we play together as a team but in most of cases its non balance then ,i mean wrs playeres in one team ahains other team where is 2-4 players more,its makeing good trening for us when we hav eto play agains biger team
BTW
in our servers many times are playing really good players -even if they not wear any tag its not takeing skills from them , so it is challenging for us

and one more thing

if u will try to join server when its full u might ask one of A or SA on x-fire to make place for u , i can garante that they will do that but if they like u they might
lol! lol!

regards

UFC

any question dont hasitate to ask

Last edited by UFC on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Radical Methods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical Methods   Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:22 pm

WOW those essays took a long time to read!
Back to top Go down
Mary
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Mary

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Radical Methods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical Methods   Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:13 pm

lol very long time, yes.

hi pimp,
you have a very friendly and respectful way to make your sugestions. thats nice.

my opinion about kicks and bans:

i hope to become a full member of WRS soon. I never wanted to join a Clan till i came on this server. I think admins here are very fair and respectful. Ofcourse players who cheat or teamkill should be banned, and i think that this is happening allready.
But than you have players who kill vip or teammate by accident or who may be swear and say bad words i think a warning first and a kick later is fair enough
Twisted Evil every one can have a bad day , but we all share the same passion. never forget ther are so many different charakters, and every one should have a second chance.

btw, when i came on the server first and i saw all the good players i got so nervos (because i did not want to get kicked becouse of killing the wrong ppl) that i played really bad (even still happens now and than)
sometimes a friendly word helps more than a kick or ban, I think
Back to top Go down
lost_soul
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Radical Methods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical Methods   Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:19 pm

wow long topic Shocked

i think the HC choses thiss rulez because they wanted a server like thiss.
and i like server rulez now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Radical Methods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical Methods   Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:27 pm

ok i know i don´t have to say anything ... i am no recruit or mamber... but like mary and the others said it is very hard for some ppl to play good/right. when i was first there i don´t know what to do.... so i just run here and there at all the maps...
i think nobody is perfect all the time (including at the beggining of swat online) .
and when every guy/girl get kicked corz of a accident, there would be no new players on wrs server or on the others....

about the camp rule:
at all other vip servers i know ,is camping allowed,
so where is the problem ? when you want to camp you must join a server like SoE, and when u want to play without camping you join WRS (btw wrs server is very popular --> that shows that much players want to play without camping

pls tell me when i am wrong!

heart_thing
Back to top Go down
{SoE}PimpMyGun
{SoE}PimpMyGun

Male

Radical Methods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical Methods   Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:22 pm

I visit now only KL`s, WRS and SWT servers. SoE server have problems, we will change provider and now nobody want to play it. Now most of time WRS server is most of time full, and last time I liked fast server speed.

on other clan`s server, with full respect for some of them, are playing mostly noobs. game is horrible. I just wanted suggest what you could do to make server perfect :]

and other suggestion - you could give admin pass to more of WRS. sometimes when there is few of them online, nobody is admin and its problem. biggest problems with idiots on server have VIP MODE game. more than other modes, everyone know why, thats why should be regular fight with them.

about IP RANGED bans, on SoE server I banned all permanent actions on purpose with IP RANGE. after few days there was no problems.

also I tryed to kick most problematic players, if the didnt deserved for ban, and after several minutes, on server were playing players with clan tags, good known, or old clan free good players, and was fun
Back to top Go down
UFC
WRS Member
WRS Member
UFC

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Radical Methods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical Methods   Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:49 pm

omg i dont unerstand???
what do u mean?
why ppl dont want to play now,because of the provider? lol
Back to top Go down
{SoE}PimpMyGun
{SoE}PimpMyGun

Male

Radical Methods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical Methods   Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:32 pm

not because of provider, but server.

our server is lagging much, maps are loading ages and server crushes often. we want to change provider of VIP server soon.
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male
Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Radical Methods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical Methods   Radical Methods Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:15 am

ok time to reply.......

thx for ur advices pimp

as u know i always like soe's members and i played often in soe server too

when u weren t member..... with and against the best soe's members

because i like play with or against strong opponents, and soe's were are and will be always one of the better clan in vip mode

but we choosed different rules about camp and about speed......

just because we like run, for make this game more dynamic then static.

so also if u think that with ur suggestions we could make our server perfect,

i still consider it perfect enough for our thinking of game.......

and sure who doesn t like our rules can choose others servers ( list is full of 20 servers )

about bann ip range i do (thanks for advice) but we are doing it, but with little care to consider the action anytime, looking for the last image and seeing if was purposely or not.

btw it is nice that many soe come and play with us, we like all of u

GDY
Hendrix
Liga
Pimp

and many others but that join few times

bb

andre
Back to top Go down
Haist
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Haist

Male
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Radical Methods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical Methods   Radical Methods Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:50 am

OK here we go jejeje, u have good points in there however theres also bad points about what u suggest, so take what i write like the opposite side of it but not like a final answer....

1. U say new ppl dont know the map, so for the same reason ppl has to move around all the map or they will never know it, besides noob doing camp in exit its always a secure vip win, or noob doing camp in a door is always vip kill...

The last thing i did in a new game i install few months ago was run across all the maps......
In the exit, what u want to do is to change the roles, so if for swat is easy to take vip to extraction point, now for swat will be hard to put vip in extraction point..... If for sus is hard to arrest vip now if exit camp allowed it will be easy for them to arrest vip....

2. We kick every noob who kills vip... when its a known person its hard to do it, can u imagine us kicking Hendrix for killing vip cause theres a wrs asking for room? noo

3. we do the range thing too when the action is too hard.... and we already have a discussion about it, in the past i saw an admin doing ban for blocking door thats too abussive so we better kick 1st then if the guy is a pain in the @ss admins and sa free to ban.

4. U have reason in this last point, personally i do wrs vs all as much as i can, cause i think wrs problem is about team play.... wrs has great players but when u put em together they are all a mess...

So thanks pimp for ur words... u never know maybe wrs talk about of one of this suggestions and change rules
Back to top Go down
{SoE}PimpMyGun
{SoE}PimpMyGun

Male

Radical Methods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical Methods   Radical Methods Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:02 am

1)i thing that you will know better map as a camper. all hide places when covering etc. also when vip arested, you know where suspects can be hidden and as a suspect you can hide, and that what swat can thing where you can be hidden to choose other place :] my opinion camping makes you more prepared for campers :]

also I see sometimes lot of opinions when some people thing that some other people camp. its very... hard thing sometimes to say, that someone camp or no.

but ok. councils decision. I dont have to camp.

2)I saw only maybe 2-3 times when Hendrix killed VIP :] I kill VIP maybe 1 time per day, when I play more than 2hrs/day. and I liked one time rule on 13 server - 1VIP kill = autokick. I wanted to force it in SoE one time... nvm. my point is that you could make game better kicking noobs form server, not taking them guns :]

3)maybe I was this admin witch you saw :] about range ban, lot of people thing that with dynamic IP they can do everything.

4)WRS have a lot of great players. its true, but as I see, you have also lot of `FRESH` meat, I like play with them also, but playing 7WRS vs 7NOOBS is not good idea to train them, and skills of good WRS can step BACK. nobody likes too loose, but people will be ready to win, when they will know how to loose :] team play is important. it comes with time, but one better player can crush one teamplaying team :]

and btw. sory for my bad language today on server. sometimes im getting mad for some fresh players. Ill try to keep cool

bb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Radical Methods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical Methods   Radical Methods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radical Methods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ALL ABOUT SWAT4 :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: