Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
    Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Appologises from DARKCooKie

Go down 
    +5
    Haist
    iTsaMe
    BraveR
    HeLLoWeeN
    |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|
    9 posters
    AuthorMessage
    |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male
    Number of posts : 197
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Appologises from DARKCooKie Empty
    PostSubject: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:29 am

I just opened this topic to ask all of you for appologises...
    I know that the way i acted couldn t be enjoyed by anyone of the WRS... I expected some negative reactions especially from Jack who is seriously disappointed of me...

But the only thing i want to say for my defence, is that I ve chosen to act to make everyone aware of the situation of some admins... I m an admin too !! and i fixed in MoB rules for players and also for admins ... I know how should admins behave to make every player happy... and when i see Olsen's administration of server, i m often shocked...

MoBsters are always banned by the same admin: Olsen... you have so many admins.. why does Jack never ban a MoBster? why does Error never ban a MoBster ? Always Olsen... that really makes me mad !! what would you say if an admin in MoB bans all WRS??? when Termi made such behaviour, we have immediately stopped him... why don t you stop your admins guys?

By the way, my act was violent toward WRS... that s why i wanted to tell everyone of you that i m sincerely sorry... Jack and Oneal, i will understand if you will hate me... but try to get in my shoes! what wouldn t you do for your clan??

@Haist: don t worry bro , i know perfectly laws Smile I know that what i made is bad and i m ashamed of it... but this didn t hurt the girl, because all have said she's sexy and cute Smile and i didn t give her a bad image, i was polite and kind... Laws punish only abuses.. this wasn t an abuse of her image Smile

Lock this topic quickly.. i don t want reactions Smile
    Back to top Go down
    HeLLoWeeN
    WRS Founder
    WRS Founder
    HeLLoWeeN

Male
    Number of posts : 371
    Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:37 am

Just we talked with Redneck and it was a nick talking
    No Need to argue Like cranberries album Smile
    I lıke them LOL dolares my love Smile

Ok if a warrior have problem with a mob you can contact with me or redneck.. be sure we try to solve problem quickly.. Same if a mob have problem in wrs he can call me or red again Smile
    So problems not goes on forums like that and whole clan not be nervous for 1 behavior..

I hope no 1 post here a bad comment so no need lock topic..
    Have fun Brothers and sisters
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:44 am

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB| wrote:
    ..MoBsters are always banned by the same admin: Olsen...
    pls stop LYING!!!! bcoz all admins from WRS can check ban list
    so .....stop lying and have FUN!!!!!!!!
    edit.
    nxt tim write PM to me if u have problem be man not woman
    we dont need 3 world war
    Back to top Go down
    BraveR

BraveR

Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:54 am

Hahaha Smile

For me it's not problem Smile .Think i can understand your reasons for made it . For example i see this one like that : You want to open our eyes for stop ADMINS decisions at server right ?? Razz
    Ill forgive you cus we are humans we do sometimes strange things hehe , we are not SAINT's like nobody in this crazy game and say more world Smile . Sometimes ADMINS became really angry for ppl some of them really deserve for be baned , kicked , muted im sure big part of them . Ill do my job best i can and trust rest of my brothers too Smile . Sometimes players made really big hell for admin that why admins get furious !! . My sentence is '' NEVER LET PLAYERS MAKE GAME FAIL , ALWAYS ALL MUST BE UNDER CONTROL '' .
    So if somebody is cheater , camper all the time after warnings , using bad words , showing no respect and etc . must be punnished from game !! why ?? for others who want's play , have fun and dont want to read or felling bad act from stupids !! . OFC we ban players fast ever seen all CLANS hehe but trust me if we do mistake we really fast repair our foult with UNBAN or other ACTION .

For the end : Hope you understand us little now Smile ahhh one more the diferent is WRS and MoBs has diferent mental mean mentiality or something Razz We can be brothers i know {WRS}+<|MoB|> . Who can know that better than me i was MoB more than 1 year ago , and know many good peoples from this clan Smile . But we never had same targets , same mental . Reason ?? Most of {WRS} is more more older than MoBs its looking like in real life just we are diferent's Smile
    Maybe that why so many times we can't understand each other Smile

Ahh got one for example few weeks ago i go to {FAB} server with other nickname and what happend they want to BAN me !! cus they think im cheater LOL or something . Ill ask them for mercy LOL hehe they answer me who are you ?? we should show you mercy ?? !!! after 2 second ill change my name for reall name BraveR and ?? what happend ?? OH OH welcome sorry and etc . LOL

Last edited by BraveR on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    iTsaMe

iTsaMe

Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:02 am

olsen often after a mob got banned from wrs in the past i came to ur server and asked why, the most times i only got ignored without answers. even if u was on server.

and then u say we should come directly to u?? the problem is if someone play on wrs server alone and get kicked or banned he cant say who it did, if a mob see another mob banned or kicked from wrs server i often hear ur name. it could be that u are not the only one who do that, i cant say it cuz i cant see it btw wrs must controle their admins on their own like mob do.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:16 am

iTsaMe wrote:
    olsen often after a mob got banned from wrs in the past i came to ur server and asked why, the most times i only got ignored without answers. even if u was on server.
    if u cant prove it dont write balblabla to me
    bcoz i can prove everything about mobs behavior

Appologises from DARKCooKie Mask2
    so calm down man/girl and have fun
    pm me if u still have problem
    Back to top Go down
    |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:19 am

Ok... nice pic Olsen lol... but this deserves only a mute...but forget about that...

Now problem "solved" .. if someone has a problem he goes to hell .. i mean {WRS}Hell (yayayay it was a good joke :p )

now we stop all talking about this !

Peace and love for all...

i ll play with the nickname <|MoB|DARKfanny|BoB|> so that everyone remembers this crazy story Razz
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:00 am

so everything is ok now
    edit
    pls lock this topic Hell
    Back to top Go down
    Haist
    WRS Senator
    WRS Senator
    Haist

Male
    Number of posts : 182
    Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:28 am

OKs look
    We have this gallery and we all respect it, we all think twice before put a pic of us in there thinking what just happend... a stranger using our images to fck around thats kind of mental sickness lol.

And forget about mob wrs problems... its not clan problems this are personal pbls with some MOB members.... but same sht with other clans, to Olsen yessss if u see than again ban his range and spread it cause the same respect we had with tiffany ppl should have with WRS girls, dont treat em bad and its not the 1st time saw a mob insulting AGA and she answer him like a guy so she won the grumble.

btw did u fell in love with any wrs jajajaja=?

Last edited by Haist on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    ReDnEcK

ReDnEcK

Male
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:29 am

I wanna say something,but if i do,i will probably start a war,but i hope someone knows what i mean.
    Back to top Go down
    http://mobclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm
    HeLLoWeeN
    WRS Founder
    WRS Founder
    HeLLoWeeN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:32 am

thats the right point haist
    if some 1 tell tiffanyy shut up we could kick or ban him too..
    Also martyna is a wrs Rec girl and she is in Wrs family..
    Back to top Go down
    HeLLoWeeN
    WRS Founder
    WRS Founder
    HeLLoWeeN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:35 am

LOL Redneck all we talked were lie??
    You think youwill start a war? Dont worry we are human talking can solve aLL problems
    Back to top Go down
    ReDnEcK

ReDnEcK

Male
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:43 am

Seriously,i will start a war if i speak my mind
    Back to top Go down
    http://mobclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm
    Haist
    WRS Senator
    WRS Senator
    Haist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:55 am

Bro just say it... u cant help a person to be better if u dont say those bad things just dont use heavy language.

Lot of times we are wrong and keep doing those mistakes until a friend let u know u doing bad.
    Back to top Go down
    |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:43 am

No No Red, don t say anything please.... I told all MoBsters to avoid posting things on this topic , and especially things that could provok a war .. so lets lock this topic
    Back to top Go down
    iTsaMe

iTsaMe

Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:31 pm

olsen wrote:
    iTsaMe wrote:

olsen u should post what happened before, he dont wrote it just for fun Wink i cant remember it 100% but there happened something before. ofc he shouldnt write it like that, but if u bring a proof u need the prologue 2. its true u have now a proof and we not, we only can make a pic of "you have been banned from this server" cuz we dunno who kicked or banned someone. that is called admin advantage.

on wrs and mob wishes i dont gonna post anymore cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Mask

Mask

Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:14 pm

olsen wrote:

Please Olsen... U know the situation...
    That Girl was Asking 100 times "Where is ViP Where is ViP" 100 times - its no joke - after MY report where is vip... So please man!
    Back to top Go down
    Haist
    WRS Senator
    WRS Senator
    Haist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:31 pm

OK its locked then............

To solve things with Olsen u guys should talk with him.

And if Redneck wants to write something that could be productive to us let a admin know.

See u, dont want cookie anymore Razz

Topic open again.... careful with ur words plz.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:41 am

[quote="Mask"]
    olsen wrote:
    Please Olsen... U know the situation...
    That Girl was Asking 100 times "Where is ViP Where is ViP" 100 times - its no joke - after MY report where is vip... So please man!
    i remember and pls stop calll me man bcoz iam WOMAN with BIG BOOBS!!!!!!!!!
    ok lets rock girl/man mask:

we playing 4 fun and i remember my SPAM with BRAVER:
    something like that: ( we love spamming )

:
    braver : i cover u
    olsen: roger
    I cover you
    Roger
    I cover you
    Roger
    I cover you
    Roger
    I cover you
    Roger
    I cover you
    Roger'
    I cover you
    Roger
    I cover you
    Roger
    I cover you
    Roger
    I cover you
    Roger
    I cover you
    Roger
    I cover you
    Roger
    I cover you
    Roger
    I cover you
    Roger

so Mask - why u dont write-> SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAVER and OLSEN?
    i know why bcoz .........we are admins
    so calm down GIRLl/man and have fun!!!!!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Haist
    WRS Senator
    WRS Senator
    Haist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:36 am

fix u8r problems now then......

maybe someday u will see Haist in MOB server jajajaj i have agoraphobia been like 6 months i dont play in other server.....

Have fun and sry if closing topic looked like cop or abuse dont want that... but didnt want all of us insulting each other.
    drunken
    Back to top Go down
    |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:47 pm

thanks for re opening this topic... you know i never insult in my posts.. But i know that this topic had been locked not because of me...

You really lost one of the biggest lovers who are Itsame and me and this is really sad for you...

KL are also very disappointed of you last behaviour with their brother who was banned without any sense of faireness...

Olsen, when you re drunk, stop administrating the server because tthat makes you unaware of what you re doing i think...
    act like a pro please!
    Back to top Go down
    renard

renard

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:51 pm

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Spinner
    WRS Friend
    WRS Friend

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:57 pm

so many words,so many words. if u dont like something,just go to your server Razz.

its like non-improtannt ppl wanna solve some "real" problems Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Haist
    WRS Senator
    WRS Senator
    Haist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:01 pm

we wont start it again cookie....

About KL members not my problem.... they know they are welcome, if the love tony well they can accept him in their server. Those who like to play with us can keep coming im sure pad will be around and maybe boris and spin too. The rest keep going to their server or to COD 4, if others come welcome and respect rules like their mates does.

About u 2, well i hope Tit and u start to give advices like the last words i left in ur reply, thats more important than coming here to say remove admin from olsen.... he is a big guy and really nice dude, u have part f ur answer in his own topic, and more than acting like pro is acting like ppl so if u dont like something come here with the best mood and write sure we will get ur words in the best way.
    Back to top Go down
    |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

|MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

Male

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:08 pm

okay.. I stop talking about this... but dont worry, tomorrow there will be certainly another guy lol..

I know that olsen is a kind guy... but he s not a good admin.. that s all what i meant... i m sure if he comes to paris i ll go to bar with him and offer him a beer (black blond or what else)... i don t hate the person.. i just don t like the admin Smile

that will be my last words here today!

and for spinner... i just wanted to say that he made me laugh.. even if i know that he was trying to be unkind with me.. but i like the way he expressed hs mind huhuhhuuhh
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appologises from DARKCooKie   Appologises from DARKCooKie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appologises from DARKCooKie
    Page 1 of 1