Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Rate the signature and avatar above you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rous

Rous

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Rate the signature and avatar above you. Empty
PostSubject: Rate the signature and avatar above you.   Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:15 pm

thread name says it all. Razz
and yes, i know there will be a lot of loops, aka - a lot of ppl will get to vote for other ppl signatures much more times than just 1, which is why it would be recommended if you change ur siggy from time to time, so it's moar interesting..

I can't vote anyone's siggy, since there's no one above me... (i hope my siggy get's a good rating, cuz i think it's pretty nice ;> )

Note: you can also rate the avatar of the person above you. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://assasin-deedz.ucoz.com/

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature and avatar above you.   Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:28 pm

hmmmm Laughing nice idea if u don't have somethin to do Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol!

Rate the signature and avatar above you. 425128 u can judje mine XD...
Back to top Go down
ERROR_MQ
ERROR_MQ

Male
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature and avatar above you.   Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:19 pm

there it is........ lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature and avatar above you.   Rate the signature and avatar above you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the signature and avatar above you.
Page 1 of 1