Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :)

Go down 
+6
Gunmaster
lost_soul
Haness!Cz!
Bart
freudy
Jack_Beauregard
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :)   WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:46 am

Hey all WRS !!!

As u can read we have today 2 good, fair and fun members in WRS team Smile

Congratz to them, with all ur commentaries, we can see that they were already in family but now it's official Mad

Congartz to them and again : WELCOME ON BOARD Idea

WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) 300598
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com
freudy
WRS Member
WRS Member
freudy

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :)   WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:36 am

Surprised Surprised Surprised Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hi all bros and sis!! I want to thank you all for trust in me and always play with me as a member of wrs family. Since today we will play as real members of your wonderful clan and i promise always play fair and respect all rules.

Have a nice day and see all on forum.

By the way, my wrs name will be {WRS}Themaster_MQ, to be grateful with {WRS}Error_MQ, because he always teach me how to play better every day and being always respecting rules. I hope he will have a good and soon recovery.

See ya alll bros and sis!!!

Surprised Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :)   WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:54 pm

Congratz to you Dudes!

Have lot of Fun in the Family!
Back to top Go down
Bart

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :)   WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Congratz Very Happy Smile) Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Haness!Cz!
WRS Member
WRS Member
Haness!Cz!

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :)   WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Hey all, now I can fully say bros and sis! Idea

You all made me very happy in this terrible day, because I didnt know you vote also for me, so I have a big surprise in my email when I came home and I am very happy to be FULL WRS member Shocked

So, at first of all I have to say thank you mainly for your trust in my person and also for ur decision to take me into the your family clan clown

I hope I´ll fully stand to the WRS tag, because as u all know it is not only about gaming Mad

As Themaster type, My nick will be the same with WRS tag {WRS}Haness!Cz!, So everything is the same like it was.

I look forward to see u all at server, or here....or everywhere Shocked

THANK YOU

Han Wink
Back to top Go down
lost_soul
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :)   WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:14 pm

gratz to both of you Cool

have fun...
Back to top Go down
Gunmaster
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
Gunmaster

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :)   WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:48 pm

yo yo yo Themaster and Haness welcome to our family, now start feeling the new blood getting into your bodys, REAL WARRIORS.

Stay acting like you both do in our best server and ill be always proud of you.

Surprised

cpt_Gunmaster.
Back to top Go down
Mary
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Mary

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :)   WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Mad CONGRATZ Mad

welcome to our family you two bom
Back to top Go down
bloody
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
bloody

Male
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :)   WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:10 am

Surprised Mad Surprised

Congratulation and welcome

WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) 184244
Back to top Go down
Gun(Rossy)
WRS Admin
WRS Admin
Gun(Rossy)

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :)   WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:23 am

WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) 184244 WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) 184244 WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) 184244 WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) 184244

Congratulations and good luck...i'll see in the server
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male
Number of posts : 2727
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :)   WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Sorry, I forgot that I haven't post yet here.
So better late than never.
Congratz, Themaster!
Congratz, Haness!
I hope that we will have much fun together.

bom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :)   WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO {WRS}Themaster and {WRS}Haness : Congratz :)
Page 1 of 1