Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit

Go down 
+11
Haness!Cz!
PanPan>>YouDead<<
Kampfhamster
Mary
Nucleo
COSMIT
lost_soul
EmoPig
reverend
bloody
Laurita
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurita
WRS Member
WRS Member
Laurita

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Empty
PostSubject: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:05 am

Hello all bros and sis, as you all know im vitico's and gunmaster's sister, and themaster's wife. I want to be a part of all of you being a wrs real member.
My name is Laura Rosa Castro, im 28 years old, im a medical doctor, and just got graduated from speciality of obstetrics and ginecology. I love my job. My hobbies are dance, read books, and play dominoes with my family all sundays.

I will be waitting for your comments, and as you all know i feel that im part of all of you, but now i want my wrs tag!!!!!

See you all

Bye,

Love, Laurita
Back to top Go down
bloody
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
bloody

Male
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:51 am

flower

yeah you are welcome,from my side you do not have to be recruit because you played now for long time on server and i never saw you doing bad things.

from my part a clear yes to Wrs full tag.

Saludos
Back to top Go down
reverend
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
reverend

Male
Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:54 am

the right decision .... Smile
cheers Neutral
I will be very happy, if another woman to join us sunny
flower

see you soon,with your rec or full tag Idea
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
EmoPig

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:14 am

Hi Laurita. You're more than welcome to join us.

Golden rule: kill/nade/tase the stinky monkey, aka Mono monkey.

Regards,
The Fat Pig pig.
Back to top Go down
http://www.klclan.com
lost_soul
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 am

Finaly you want to join WRS Very Happy
Why did you waited that long Smile

It think you will be a WRS real soon Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:53 am

hey lauri for me too u are so welcome Smile i don't think you will wait for long for rec or full tag Smile dont ask me for vote its YESSSSSSSSSSSss
Back to top Go down
COSMIT
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
COSMIT

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:35 pm

Make me dinner and welcome in WRS Razz

Btw i think i saw u in beach in Morocco... Razz

Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Ass

Nahhh its my ass Razz
Back to top Go down
Nucleo
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Nucleo

Male
Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Welcome Laurita, Good idea WRS tie you to the family. Mad Smile
Back to top Go down
lost_soul
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:02 pm

COSMIT wrote:
Make me dinner and welcome in WRS Razz

Btw i think i saw u in beach in Morocco... Razz

Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Ass

Nahhh its my ass Razz

keep dreaming cosmit ^^
Back to top Go down
Mary
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
Mary

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:26 pm

For me, you always have been part of family allready I love you

Now you will become a warrior too tongue clown tongue
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male
Number of posts : 2727
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Hi laurita!
I also really hope that you will become a member very soon and like bloody said, in my opinion a huge recruit period is not neccessary.
By the way, you have a really good personality and caracter and I really like to play with you.
Back to top Go down
PanPan>>YouDead<<
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
PanPan>>YouDead<<

Male
Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:46 pm

agree with full tag idea for u laurita, hope you will be Wink. HC will decide it Smile. I didnt know you was doctor, thats a nice but hard work, so i say you : Well done Smile

BB

Best regards

PanPan>>YouDead<<
Back to top Go down
Laurita
WRS Member
WRS Member
Laurita

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Thks all for your comments!!!!

Bloddy i waitted so long beacuse i was working and studying a lot and i didnt have time to play, but now i have more free time!!!

See you All, and im really happy for all your comments!!

Regards

Laurita
Back to top Go down
Haness!Cz!
WRS Member
WRS Member
Haness!Cz!

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Hey Laurita, for first sorry for that "bro" yesterday. I know u, it is true, but i saw sometimes that The_master used this nick so I dunno who exactly u are Cool

I only dunno why u are not already a member cause I play with u many times:-)As Rev said another woman and plus doctor we should push u to be a member Wink

So welcome Mad

See u sis, Hann Wink
Back to top Go down
Jack_Beauregard

Jack_Beauregard

Male
Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Hi laurita Smile

First i wanna thx u to continue to trust in the team and congratz to ur new job Smile it's really hard to become a doctor and ur speciality is really interesting . The last obstetric doctor who took care of my wife was really awesome and nice with us Cool

WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Idea
Back to top Go down
https://wrswarriors.forumactif.com
Hammer
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Good news Sisy Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
Gunmaster
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
Gunmaster

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Yo Dra., thx for be interesting in become a real warrior, our family enjoy a lot in best server and we have found a place where we can force our interaction in a way to keep together, having fun and growing with wrs bros and sis.

The most important think to have in mind is that we always respect rules and players and take in care all suggest from old members to improve are behaviora and skills.

Welcome to family.

your bro

cpt_Gunmaster
Back to top Go down
Gun(Rossy)
WRS Admin
WRS Admin
Gun(Rossy)

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:57 am

Hey Sisy!!!!

Why did you wait that long?, you are so welcome....... Mad Mad
I think you are good player............
****More Girls****
GIRLS WOULD BECOME LEADERS OF THE GAME..... Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit   Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all wrs members, I want to be a recruit
Page 1 of 1