Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaNiK

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Empty
PostSubject: Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw..   Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:43 am

Hey guys im Panik from Fs clan..
I have been away from the game for some time and this weekend ill be free so i thought of having a match against a good clan...
This match would take place in our server (American server) itd be 5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6, this weekend (friday saturday or sunday its alright for us) and if u guys agree on this then we could talk about rules maps and time...
I hope u guys like the idea and im waiting for u to reply...

Salute,

Panik (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw..   Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Hi there, i play some times in Fs server and it was funny and cool people, but the thing that maybe some members hadnt been habituated is the difference of server speed between our and your server, its ok for me am free to go but lets see first some HC attention to speak up about rules and time if its ok for this clanwar,
c u
Back to top Go down
PaNiK

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw..   Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Oh yes i totally forgot about the game speed =/
Well i suggestu guys to come to our server and test ur pings and the game speed before u decide cuz as u said killer its very different :S
Back to top Go down
PanPan>>YouDead<<
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
PanPan>>YouDead<<

Male
Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw..   Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:02 pm

fs server is so laggy, but maybe on wrs server, nava can slow the game for 1 night to can make the war without lag ? (Question?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw..   Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fs clan would like to challenge u guys in a fw..
Page 1 of 1