Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male
Number of posts : 2727
Registration date : 2009-06-02

You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Empty
PostSubject: You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4   You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Huhu all!
Some days ago in the server, I got the idea of making about a topic about your favourite equipment and weapons in the game.

This includes nades, helmet or mask, primary weapon and if you use a pistol or if you prefer using a tazer.

My favourite equipment:

primary weapon M4A1

secondary weapon 9mm pistol (as SWAT)
9mm or tazer (as sus)

nades 2 stinger
1 flash
1 gas

helmet or mask? usually mask

I also have a pepperspray with me.

So in my opinion it can be funny and interesting to see the differences in the favourite equipment and weapon.
Back to top Go down
COSMIT
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
COSMIT

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4   You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:33 pm

I like running naked and with no weapons or with pliers or Benelli M90
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Firecracker

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4   You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:59 am

Good topic, Kamp.

As Police-man
Primary weapon: M4A1 Carabine Automatic Colt
Secoundary weapon: 9mm Handgun
Equipment: Two stings, two flashes and a pepperspray.
Gear: Helmet and light armor (kevlar).

As suspect
All the same than police-man, but the Handgun. When I am suspect, I change my Handgun to the Stun Gun (Tazer).
Back to top Go down
http://www.swat4fornewbies.jimdo.com
BuzZ
WRS Member
WRS Member
BuzZ

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4   You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Haha, I wouldn't tell you! It is TOP secret. lol!
Guess in the game process what weapon I prefer. tongue clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4   You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You favourite weapon/ equipment in SWAT4
Page 1 of 1