Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

still looking forword to joining your clan...

Go down 
+5
Haness!Cz!
Firecracker
Nucleo
Kampfhamster
Kalebra
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalebra
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kalebra

Male
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2010-08-12

still looking forword to joining your clan...  Empty
PostSubject: still looking forword to joining your clan...    still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:14 am

remember me .. It's been a while since I last wrote
(I've been practicing.. Smile i took these last few months to work on tips that nave gave me, and i fill I've become a much better teamplayer..
(notice the change?)
If so, I just wanted to reminde that I still very much wanna become wrs and hope for the best..
Enyway, I wish best luck to all recruts and members .
See ya soon on server..
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male
Number of posts : 2727
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: still looking forword to joining your clan...    still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:49 am

I haven't forgot you.
I have seen you many times in server and I have already known that you want to join but I did not find the right topic to ask about your recruitment ;-)

Last edited by Kampfhamster on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nucleo
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Nucleo

Male
Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: still looking forword to joining your clan...    still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:03 am

Hello Boof, has spent much time on your application for recruitment, you are a very respectful guy and I like how you play.

Do not worry about your level of play, I'm still in the category nab. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Firecracker

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: still looking forword to joining your clan...    still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:44 am

Heya' boof.

Man, you play very good, you are a nice person, respectful and you respect and force the rules.

I havent forgotten you, I always see you on server and I even get in forums to see if your recruitment topic has been answered Very Happy

If they have forgotten you, nice u make this topic to make them remember. And if they still looking on you, believe me, for a guy like you, It's just a matter of time Wink

- Firecracker
Back to top Go down
http://www.swat4fornewbies.jimdo.com
Kalebra
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kalebra

Male

PostSubject: Re: still looking forword to joining your clan...    still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Well I hope you guys are right and tnx..
Enyway I will alwase have fun playing with some good friend here
in the best server ever... bom still looking forword to joining your clan...  300598
Back to top Go down
Haness!Cz!
WRS Member
WRS Member
Haness!Cz!

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: still looking forword to joining your clan...    still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Hi Beef ( I am kidding) Very Happy

It is nice to see ur decision, I hope u will continue in style, which we can see when u are on server Cool

keep ur style,

Hannes
Back to top Go down
bloody
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
bloody

Male
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: still looking forword to joining your clan...    still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 am

For me its no problem to give you rec tag.

you are respectful,using team-speak and you are a friendly person.

Saludos bloody.
Back to top Go down
{SoE}PimpMyGun
{SoE}PimpMyGun

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: still looking forword to joining your clan...    still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:24 pm

hi, I saw you many times last days playing at server, you looks like good player, Boof Luck
Back to top Go down
Kalebra
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kalebra

Male

PostSubject: Re: still looking forword to joining your clan...    still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:50 am

PimpMyGun wrote:
hi, I saw you many times last days playing at server, you looks like good player, Boof Luck

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mye
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
Mye

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: still looking forword to joining your clan...    still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Hi Boof !

You are a friendly and respectful player, if you continue like this you will have no problem being part of wrs family. I hope you will have rec tag soon, but you know HC members are old and rusty so sometimes it can takes some time silent

See you around !
Back to top Go down
PanPan>>YouDead<<
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
PanPan>>YouDead<<

Male
Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: still looking forword to joining your clan...    still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:39 am

for me its OK for u come our family, u nice guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: still looking forword to joining your clan...    still looking forword to joining your clan...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

still looking forword to joining your clan...
Page 1 of 1