Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
Hello warriors Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

Hello warriors

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
InsäneCastro

InsäneCastro

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Hello im Insäne, My real name is Joel castro, im from portugal and im 18 years old.
i wanna be friend of clan and thats all Smile

Last edited by InsäneCastro on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male
Number of posts : 2727
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:10 pm

I don't know what to say.
I had a chat with ExE and he is of the same opinion as me.
You wanted to join WRS the first time because Rec period in KL was closed so you went to WRS.
You were not accepted in WRS but instead of trying hard to show us that you changed you went to KL and asked there if you can join them. There you were also not accepted to you try again here?
You said that WRS has the worst leaders ever and that you loved the server rules on KL server and the whole stuff.
You also told us in your first introduction that WRS had the best rules etc.

So you jump from clan to clan and hope that one will accept you?
Please convince me why it should be different this time.
Please tell me if I got anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
InsäneCastro

InsäneCastro

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Kampfhamster wrote:
I don't know what to say.
I had a chat with ExE and he is of the same opinion as me.
You wanted to join WRS the first time because Rec period in KL was closed so you went to WRS.
You were not accepted in WRS but instead of trying hard to show us that you changed you went to KL and asked there if you can join them. There you were also not accepted to you try again here?
You said that WRS has the worst leaders ever and that you loved the server rules on KL server and the whole stuff.
You also told us in your first introduction that WRS had the best rules etc.

So you jump from clan to clan and hope that one will accept you?
Please convince me why it should be different this time.
Please tell me if I got anything wrong.

first of all i applyed here first cause i really wanted to join, i was denied.
Man i was showing you hard playing everyday.. and i was denied cause of my past i was mad and aplyed to kl but my head was here.. thats why i said that bad words, cause i didnt knew navajo so well, in past weeks i know him, and his a awsome men, and i apolagized personally that words to him..
Yes i love both WRS and KL rules its true nothing bad there.. but playing in server i realized that i preffer much more wrs cause they are funnier, and better personalitties with not so big ego.

As i said since MoB i dont have a reall familly, clans where i've been member colapse, or other times i'm not aceppted, im trying to find a family in this game, is all about fun, i had so much fun in wrs, even as apllying to kl i playeed many time in wrs and you guys know it.. please dont judge for some bad decisions, forget the past and judge for now one.. as i said i wanna be a part of this clan thats why i applyed here first, im currently nearly 3 months without clan, that shows something Smile
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:39 pm

It is hard to believe you:

Hello warriors Insane14

Quote :
I tryed wrs cause here was closed for the month

Hello warriors Insane12

Quote :
I will keep in touch, you know this is the clan i really want so in 2 weeks i'll made aplly

You told me that in your Rec period in KL you did not want to join KL anymore because of Coert and nevertheless you say that you will apply again?
Back to top Go down
InsäneCastro

InsäneCastro

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Kampfhamster wrote:

Hello warriors Insane14

Quote :

Hello warriors Insane12

Quote :
I will keep in touch, you know this is the clan i really want so in 2 weeks i'll made aplly

You told me that in your Rec period in KL you did not want to join KL anymore because of Coert and nevertheless you say that you will apply again?

All mistakes i did cause i didnt know the real Kl.. now i did and im here.. hard to believe?
Back to top Go down
COSMIT
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
COSMIT

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Why u dont stay in MoBs Insane? I know they r maybe inactive with server in swat 4 and they r start to be multiplaying clan (like COD) which is a G A Y decision but i see some players still playing with MoB tag here. At that time I was in the MoB had a very high opinion of you, and it seemed to me that you can get very high in the hierarchy in this time, I dont know what happened to U since then. If u want only jon any clan to be "protected", play wars, and have tag, better not to associate with any clans... there is important other things that u should to know what im talking about maybe u didnt have done the lessons of the MoBs which I believe to this day as one of the better clans in swat pity that they inactive but i know they dont have money to keep server and start play gay call of duty and forgot about old but cool swat. For many "real" and "serious" clans is not important skills but personality and behavior. Knocking to many clans in short time explained everything... If u really wanted to join WRS or KL i dont care now which one U should wait even a few months as I waited. I won patience and focus on one goal and I did not ask for anything at this time. I dont see that in U my friend. Anyway i wish u find in swat what u looking 4 maybe U need time many time to understeand some things people dont change in 30 min from bad to good like u but i want to believe that if its true good 4 U if not... Take care and remeber u have friends if U r in or without clan thats important U earn respect with and without tag. Wink
Back to top Go down
InsäneCastro

InsäneCastro

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:26 pm

COSMIT wrote:
Why u dont stay in MoBs Insane? I know they r maybe inactive with server in swat 4 and they r start to be multiplaying clan (like COD) which is a G A Y decision but i see some players still playing with MoB tag here. At that time I was in the MoB had a very high opinion of you, and it seemed to me that you can get very high in the hierarchy in this time, I dont know what happened to U since then. If u want only jon any clan to be "protected", play wars, and have tag, better not to associate with any clans... there is important other things that u should to know what im talking about maybe u didnt have done the lessons of the MoBs which I believe to this day as one of the better clans in swat pity that they inactive but i know they dont have money to keep server and start play gay call of duty and forgot about old but cool swat. For many "real" and "serious" clans is not important skills but personality and behavior. Knocking to many clans in short time explained everything... If u really wanted to join WRS or KL i dont care now which one U should wait even a few months as I waited. I won patience and focus on one goal and I did not ask for anything at this time. I dont see that in U my friend. Anyway i wish u find in swat what u looking 4 maybe U need time many time to understeand some things people dont change in 30 min from bad to good like u but i want to believe that if its true good 4 U if not... Take care and remeber u have friends if U r in or without clan thats important U earn respect with and without tag. Wink

no im trying to find a good family to fit in.. but i did bad decisions and turn out on this, anyway im changed.. im not a clan jumper my first idea was to join here ..
Back to top Go down
InsäneCastro

InsäneCastro

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:51 pm

you know what you guys are right i'll wait a few months.
Back to top Go down
Kalebra
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kalebra

Male
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:59 pm

hi insane...

U see... The thing that make WRS so uniqe, is the fact that We all share the same
point of view about RESPECT..

Never ,NEVER, will eny WRS member say enything like what u wrote , even not
by mistake, about eny other diferrint clans .

If there is 1 thing i'm shure of , is that, every 1 here can still be respecfull to you
regardless of the present sitiuation.

This is somrthing I think u still Lack...

You Still act a little by what u think might be right at eny particular moment, or by what you think is acpected from you.

But its Hard to tell if its the real insane or the 1 thats doing all the acting.

The other night we played on wrs serv and after server crashed u said somthing
That was really disrespecfull!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

mabye you where just joking or what ever but I whould advise you
not to be so sarcstic , regarding your sitiuation...

Eny way ... best of luck to you..

Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:27 pm

InsäneCastro wrote:
Kampfhamster wrote:

Hello warriors Insane14

Quote :

Hello warriors Insane12

Quote :

All mistakes i did cause i didnt know the real Kl.. now i did and im here.. hard to believe?

Well, as you told me to activate your account you told me that in the end of your KL Rec time you noticed that KL was not the right clan for you. You told me so. On KL forum after your Rec period ended you said that you would try again.
Btw why didn't you tell them that KL isn't the right choice for you if you realized?
Back to top Go down
cpt_navajo
WRS Senator
WRS Senator
cpt_navajo

Male
Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:42 pm

hey insane i did play with u on these days .....

and i found u good as company .....but many called me bacause u are already member in UFS

http://www.clanufs.tk/

tell e what do u do?

Back to top Go down
InsäneCastro

InsäneCastro

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:17 am

not their family, just there forum... but lets give time to the time, ill remain playing in your server and all Smile
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:54 am

Hello warriors Insane17

Hmm, I don't think that it is good to be in so many clans, Insane...
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 am

Now he said that I shall delete his account and that he does not want to join WRS anymore...
It really seemed very important to him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello warriors   Hello warriors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello warriors
Page 1 of 1