Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
In memory ....
[*] {WRS}cpt-UFC
1979-2009
[*] Haddert
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come to play to {WRS} Warriors Server
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 am by Oneal

» Hey all :)
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am by Sony

» Online game 2017
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm by frontway

» Booooyaaaa
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm by |MoB|DARKCooKie|BoB|

» Hi guys !!
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:14 pm by PanPan>>YouDead<<

» WRS Playlist: Post here ur favorites songs !!!
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am by Nucleo

» Riggs left the clan
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm by Kampfhamster

» Happy birthday, navajo! :)
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am by D2

» boof's new nick
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm by Kalebra

» Bine is back
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am by Kampfhamster

» Funny videos on YT
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm by Nucleo

» Hello everybody
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 am by Kalebra

» Happy Birthday Hamster
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm by Kampfhamster

» Forum Birthday :D
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Jack_Beauregard

» Goblin resignation :(
[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm by Goblin

[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]

Go down 
+8
GothicSjal
reverend
Magneto
HecToR
Nucleo
COSMIT
EmoPig
Al_CaPoTE>
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Al_CaPoTE>
WRS Member
WRS Member
Al_CaPoTE>

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-28

[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Empty
PostSubject: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:08 am

hello!
i think that all know me now. Some guys saw me play with foreign teams as <|MoB|>, {BEU}, [PHX], [GMF], etc...

i've been admin, superadmin, web admin, moderator(website), hoster... and i created the <|MoB|>name|Elite team.

now i wanna be in wrs team for a while and then evolve.

i hope u will accept my request.

thanks all Smile

one last thing!!
i wish keep my name and wear the tag only while wars... thx
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
EmoPig

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:25 am

Welcome!

You are a mercenary?

Hehehe. pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.klclan.com
COSMIT
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
COSMIT

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Al_CaPoTE> wrote:
hello!
i think that all know me now. Some guys saw me play with foreign teams as <|MoB|>, {BEU}, [PHX], [GMF], etc...

Never see u in MoB how long u play there?

Al_CaPoTE> wrote:
i've been admin, superadmin, web admin, moderator(website), hoster... and i created the <|MoB|>name|Elite team.

So...?

Al_CaPoTE> wrote:
now i wanna be in wrs team for a while and then evolve.

"for a while"? U can evolve as well on r own u dont need to join any clan to "evolve" and then leave? No sense 4 me Suspect

Al_CaPoTE> wrote:
one last thing!!
i wish keep my name and wear the tag only while wars... thx

lol! u make me laugh... Shocked no im not laugh at all u want be member and dont want to wear a tag? And how did u know if u will play in any war?
Back to top Go down
Nucleo
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Nucleo

Male
Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:00 pm

al_capote I think your request is too extreme.
I have a solution for you ...... you have to tattoo the WRS tag behind his back. Smile Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
HecToR
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
HecToR

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:34 pm

He is ex MOB cosmit i knew.)
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Magneto

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Hi Al,
we´re not looking for people who wanna make a clan-tag collection.
You´re a friendly person, but WRS is more like a family thing not a part time job.
Thx for understanding.
Back to top Go down
reverend
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
reverend

Male
Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:12 pm

hi capote ...I saw you on the server, Surprised
and I think soon you will certainly have tag
next to your collection Very Happy

for us to not work that way study
Back to top Go down
COSMIT
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
COSMIT

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:54 pm

HecToR wrote:
He is ex MOB cosmit i knew.)

I believe you Hectorinho but i never saw him on MoB serv while i was MoBster Razz
Back to top Go down
GothicSjal
WRS Member
WRS Member
GothicSjal

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:46 pm

hi capote

i know you and played with you

but i don't like the way you are talking......you make me nervous

Back to top Go down
PanPan>>YouDead<<
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
PanPan>>YouDead<<

Male
Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:17 pm

ahahha shad i love your reaction Smile, But... i agree with you Very Happy

Capote, u want do what u want, then keep no clan, coz else there is come contraints to respect when you rejoin a family as our wrs family, then make your choice : - 1st : No join WRS
- 2nd : you respect the things we want to you enter the family, and then you can try to apply WRS. (But now u did that 1st message asking to join us to "evolve" and making understand that you will leave after when u will have "evolved", u need to know that u will be less good welcomen to our clan Smile ).

Me, personally, i like you, but maybe the attitude you took to join isnt the good attitude, and then try to change your attitude to can join ;P
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
WRS High Council
WRS High Council
Kampfhamster

Male
Number of posts : 2727
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Have to agree with everyone here.
I know you very well and you seem to be very good but the attitude is the wrong one like pancake said.
Back to top Go down
bloody
WRS SuperAdmin
WRS SuperAdmin
bloody

Male
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:15 pm

its a bit sad

but all comments are right.

Back to top Go down
MoNTaNa
WRS Friend
WRS Friend
MoNTaNa

Male
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:04 am

your a good player

BUT

i also got to agree with all the things they said before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:59 pm

wo wo i have a little positive wave for u Smile well i know u well and as i can judge he acts so friendly with me just a little advice be a part of a family thats how to be wrs so no self made decisions we are a group here. otherwise u are a perfect player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]   [i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[i][color=blue]A new member for the Warriors team[/color]
Page 1 of 1